Fugly & the 800's first ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fugly

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
So Fugly woke up at around 4am this morning and decided to have a look at the weather as I was planning to ride from PE to the Sedgefield Market for breakfast before returning home via Keurbooms and St Francis Bay (about 640km)

Weather looked right for a long ride; rain and gale force winds were predicted and were just right for the 800's inaugural ride :eek7:

Having just got the bike the day before, I was ready to ride at 5:40 am. It was still bloody dark outside…… oh and cold!

Having bought the bike without ever having ridden 1 before, I hopped on and left PE ;D

Fuglys new toy..
Bikeride2may091.jpg

A new day is dawning nearly an hour into the ride!
Bikeride2may092.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed the ride report :thumleft:

Thought I'd never get to the end of it... many thanks for sharing, especially your deepest emotions on contemplating that awesome sunrise..!

Nice bike. Congratulations!  :thumleft:

Jeez it was a in depth ride report, seems you never climbed of the seat to take photo's, well hope you enjoyed it Fugly :thumleft: One hell of a bike hey?

Los uit sy kamera by die huis weggetrek .  :imaposer:

What a ride

you must really enjoy the new bike if you cant even stop for a pic

No man, what happened to the pics ???
Here....

Fugly sees the new day dawning!
Bikeride2may093.jpg

And finally had to stop :mad: Bloody cows!
Bikeride2may098.jpg

How inconsiderate is that farmer! Walking his cows while Fugly is enjoying the new toy!
The bloody twat! I won't be buying his fillet steak! :patch:

How inconsiderate is that farmer! Walking his cows while Fugly is enjoying the new toy!
The bloody twat! I won't be buying his fillet steak! :patch:
[/quote]

What staek? They are dairy cows!

Hoop jy geniiet die bike.  Kry net vir jou 'n bashplate so gou as moontlik voordat jy 'n ding kry.

Very nice, you going to change your forum name now, or was that not descriptive of your ride?
Enjoyed the report, can't wait for the second one :thumleft:

Lekker long and detailed report with world class photographs.  Just one little observation, when are you going to mount some  WDog stickers to tenfold increase the retail value of the scooter?

Watty said:
Lekker long and detailed report with world class photographs.  Just one little observation, when are you going to mount some  WDog stickers to tenfold increase the retail value of the scooter?
As soon as the Shop is working!
Otherwise I'll just pop around and go see Glen....

Lekker man! :thumleft:

Time to update your profile. :biggrin:

Latest posts