Fugly & the 800's first ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GreenMamba1974 said:
ag nee man fugly, looks like a mean scratch on the plastic near the filler cap hey!  do you see it?
Sorry no, the only scratch I had was satisfied by climbing on!

Fugly said:
GreenMamba1974 said:
ag nee man fugly, looks like a mean scratch on the plastic near the filler cap hey!  do you see it?
Sorry no, the only scratch I had was satisfied by climbing on!
:laughing4:

Hey Fugly, i saw your bike at Out of Africa but never stopped as Rachel was on the back of my bike.

Captain Slow said:
Crab said:
Hey Fugly, i saw your bike at Out of Africa but never stopped as Rachel was on the back of my bike.

Who? :eek: :eek:
This is Rachel

Attachments

• DSC08806.JPG
    DSC08806.JPG
    215.6 KB
Congrats Fugly, what pipe has it got.Had a dude tell me after taking out the cat and fitting his Leo Vince that the power difference was awesome.

either that or Crabman has some super mojo to pull the young birds  :imaposer:

Dat 'n ou soos crab nou 'n mooi dogter soos dan kan he  :peepwall:

Moet sy dogter wees... hoekom anders was hy te bang om saam met Fugly 'n dop te drink..

Sheeze Crab you really don't trust us do you, you had to put her in her own holding pen! :imaposer:

Malibu said:
Hey Fugly... CONGRATULATIONS!   :thumleft:

At least you have a cute ass... would suit that bike!    >:D

Malibu
You seem to be another victem of Fuglies false advertising campaign. The worrying factor here though is that he is now stooping as low as his ass to lure unsuspecting biker girls into is dirty web of dirt riding, BMW ownership and worst of all ass showing...

Malibu said:
Hey Fugly... CONGRATULATIONS!   :thumleft:

At least you have a cute ass... would suit that bike!    >:D

Thanks Malibu! Now you can return the favour and pm pics of yours :thumleft: ps. I don't need the pics of the bike, I already know what it looks like  >:D

crab, how do you keep all that stuff from falling off your bawk? 

Latest posts