Fugly & the 800's first ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laughing4:

i thought you might have got some help from that indian fellow, you know him, Mr Balan Singh

Fugly jy gaan hom geniet,moenie soos ek maak nie, skraap hom eers dan sit ek crashbars op.

RASSIE 800GS said:
Fugly jy gaan hom geniet,moenie soos ek maak nie, skraap hom eers dan sit ek crashbars op.

:thumleft: Ahead of you on this Rassie! Bars were ordered before the bike arrived, soon to be fitted as with the hand guards and bash plate!

Gotta admit though, all of the lovely goodies that Wolweseun has provided and helped install are the business :thumleft:

Fugly said:
RASSIE 800GS said:

:thumleft: Ahead of you on this Rassie! Bars were ordered before the bike arrived, soon to be fitted as with the hand guards and bash plate!

Gotta admit though, all of the lovely goodies that Wolweseun has provided and helped install are the business :thumleft:

did you order the new accessory from bmw that picks up the bike for you when you fall, works electro-hydraulically i think, it even has a little speaker with a voice prompt that says in a butlers voice "don't worry sir, i'll have it up in a jiffy"

you can customize the voice to be a husky sultry fraulein who says "can i help you get it up big boy"

amazing, bmw thinks of everything.

i hear they are working on a self cleaning system, dirt just can't cling to the bike when you have it installed.  your bike will have to be fitted with 10 litres of water which will be stored in the plastics and seat.  a sophisticated mechanism detects the dirt and oozes water out of a special one-way membranous 'skin' which they coat the bike with.  i hear it will be available next year this time.
8)

GreenMamba1974 said:
Fugly said:
RASSIE 800GS said:

did you order the new accessory from bmw that picks up the bike for you when you fall, works electro-hydraulically i think, it even has a little speaker with a voice prompt that says in a butlers voice "don't worry sir, i'll have it up in a jiffy"

you can customize the voice to be a husky sultry fraulein who says "can i help you get it up big boy"

amazing, bmw thinks of everything.

i hear they are working on a self cleaning system, dirt just can't cling to the bike when you have it installed.  your bike will have to be fitted with 10 litres of water which will be stored in the plastics and seat.  a sophisticated mechanism detects the dirt and oozes water out of a special one-way membranous 'skin' which they coat the bike with.  i hear it will be available next year this time.
8)

I'll have to get one of those..... ;D

thought you already had bmw cufflinks???

have you got a bmw hot water bottle, it's shaped like a teddy bear, do you want it?

when r you getting the bashplate & handguards that you paid for weeks ago?? Are you sure this oak did not sluk you ???

Fugly was spotted in St Francis Bay.....

He battled to finish one beer  :-[ cos all he wated to do was ride ride ride ride  ;D

Attachments

• 100_1432.jpg
    100_1432.jpg
    88.9 KB
Hulle kyk so diep in mekaar se oe, oh sweeet

Latest posts