Fugly & the 800's first ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it says a lot that you never got off the seat to take some pictures. Glad you're enjoying it.

LeonDude said:
I suppose it says a lot that you never got off the seat to take some pictures. Glad you're enjoying it.
Yet to do a few hundred more meters on gravel but it is awesome! Was having too much fun to stop for pics :biggrin:

Ho the signature has changed, welcome! Yep put some Heidi's on and she is a beauty on the gravel :thumleft:

Congrats on the new bike, I hope you don't forget your roots and end up getting BMW kit and standing for your entire ride.  :pot:

bluewaters2812 said:
Lisa says the helmet doesn't match ... are you slacking? LOL
Hey you.......
Check this out.............

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?board=16.0

It goes something like this:-

"Hi I'm Len and a great mate of Fugly but living in the UK (resident now). I'm a pervert of note and the wife understands my problem...
Oh and I forget, I love bikes.."

Or something to that effect ;D

Not only does she understand my problem ... she enjoys it too  >:D ! Going to get a Busa this year for sure!

Fugly said:
Watty said:
Lekker long and detailed report with world class photographs.  Just one little observation, when are you going to mount some  WDog stickers to tenfold increase the retail value of the scooter?
As soon as the Shop is working!
Otherwise I'll just pop around and go see Glen....

Go see Glen and get some good ones. the proper stuff they stic on police vans. not that black reflective rubbish. Get enuff sure other PE dogs will want some.

Congrats on the bike. Im sure you will enjoy it.  :ricky:

Just wanted to ask who the hell is Bluewaters1842....................  Hi Welcome Len, Now go and introduce yourself before I come over there and kick ur butt  ;)

Why does everyone expect Fugly to change his name?
He is still Fugly.

SlowPoke said:
:imaposer:

more pics please Fugmeister  :lamer:

Ok here, I stopped 4 a beer ;D

Attachments

• 800.jpg
    800.jpg
    190.3 KB
ag nee man fugly, looks like a mean scratch on the plastic near the filler cap hey!  do you see it?

Latest posts