Girls fun ride - on tar!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Our darling photographer, after spending so many hours behind her camera, needed a refreshing ride, so Dakota and I decided to take her for a Sunday spin.  Breakfast being very important, we headed for a little spot she knows on the Cradle road.  I tried a little of everything and we sat out in the sun, on a beautiful day, while I racked my brains for all the Tar rides I’ve done.  Ok, Beestkraal was decided on after staring into her desperate eyes… We cruised out and headed for Harties. 

Just over the dam wall, we stopped for a smoke break and swopped bikes, I got the 1150R and Chantal grabbed my 800GS.  Well, that was that, she hi-jacked it!  I had a blast on that beast of her’s.  Slowed to 120 on all the straight stuff and then just tossed open the throttle on every bend!  Woohoooo!  The growl of that motor sends shivers up everywhere!  :biggrin:

At Beestekraal, Chantal added her name to the WD wall, tried some other modes of transport and as time was fast wenting, we headed for home and a chance to look at all the photo’s from the Saturday Shoot! 

Was a super day and thanks for the spin on that awesome machine Chantal!  Was a great day, with great company and lots of smiles!  :thumleft:

Attachments

• 100_2819.jpg
    100_2819.jpg
    140 KB
  • 100_2821.jpg
    100_2821.jpg
    161.5 KB
  • 100_2824.jpg
    100_2824.jpg
    124.6 KB
  • 100_2826.jpg
    100_2826.jpg
    122.5 KB
  • 100_2823.jpg
    100_2823.jpg
    143.5 KB
Nice one ladies!!! WOW Chantal on the 800 (... nice ploy to get her back on a GS Mal!!) ;)

Nice going girls, keep up the good work. High five to Dakota for that green sticker on her Dakkie.  :thumleft:

Sweet ride I got to sit on it...  :-\

hehehehe Na still in the "don't want to dent someone else's bike" frame of mind...  ;D

Nice ride, I dig that pic of the nymphs (SP?) in the water  :biggrin:
(Think I must go fishing there  >:D  )

is that the lass from Think bike? (forget her nick there)

nice report

Hey Mal, looks like everyone is going to let you get away with that "nymphs" comment without any cliches or puns!  :)