Girls fun ride - on tar!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride you girls....

I have just ridden from CPT to JNB but there was no time fto stop and take pics...

unfortunateky it was on tar :( :( :(

I must say I do prefer the dirt and mud and....and...

Yep Malibu...for work :( :( :( then onto the EC Bash :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

The lady on the left in the one picture talking on her cellphone. What area does she stay in?

She looks familiar. Almost like a woman in our Complex.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha magtig jys uitgeslape........ :peepwall: :peepwall: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Nice one ladies  :thumleft:

Seeing that i will be out of riding action for the next 12 weeks, GSwannabe can use my 1150GS >:D >:D

Beautiful....there's just something about girls on bikes and horses  :mwink:.  Thanks, nice pictures!

TVB said:
Beautiful....there's just something about girls on bikes and horses  :mwink:.  Thanks, nice pictures!

As long as you're not paying for the horses  :biggrin:. I've had two girls (wife & daughter) who've been competing for the past twelve years, each with two horses.  I'm now a financially broken man  :( ;D

:imaposer: Agree, quite expensive!! However, you must admit, I’ve got a point!  :thumleft:

Hey D ... love your confused BMW/KLR sticker  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

Wow Ladies ... looks like you had a super duper ride.  Love those little quaint/unique places one comes across when you go riding around.  Oh hum, I'm feeling rather green with envy  :mwink:

Puddles said:
Hey D ... love your confused BMW/KLR sticker  :thumleft:   :thumleft:

Where can I get one of these stickers? I have a mate that NEEDS one ;)

BigEd said:
Puddles said:
Hey D ... love your confused BMW/KLR sticker  :thumleft:   :thumleft:

Where can I get one of these stickers? I have a mate that NEEDS one ;)

Hmmm.....sure your mate will appreciate it?  :imaposer: