Gorillas in da Mist and the Mud Monster (Katberg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it works just as well, i think i'm gonna keep it, especially after finding out what a new one costs!!!

phoned the suzuki dealer, for the gear lever 600 and something, and for the right front indicator 500 and something.

if i buy these two small items i'll be out of pocket to the tune of almost 1200 runt!

FAAAARK THEM.  i'll just ride an ugly bike.

Nice RR and photies guys. Something is bothering me thou...

Quote from CS on Friday Drinks Thread..
" Ek check nou jou report....

Ek wil gaan... dink ek gaan die girl saambring..."

Cappy , Mamba, Are there something you guys want to tell us???

Roné said:

my lips are sealed, all i can say is that it was a dark and stormy night ... ...

Fugly said:
dont worry, fugly fix indicator as well :thumleft:
It may look fugly like the lever though  ;)

sent a bitch-n-moan email to suzuki head office, why? cos i can.  it bothers me that an item such as an indicator that everyone and anyone who rides a motorbike, KNOWS will break sooner or later, costs so damn much.  it is WAY OVERPRICED, starting to make bmw look good.   cappie paid over 500 for brake pads and we all thought that was steep, but a cheap plastic indicator for much the same price, something is very wrong!!!  ??? :p

so fugly, do we break a coke bottle, glue the bits together to form the rough shape and then use an orange koki pen to colour it?   :biggrin:

GreenMamba1974 said:
Roné said:

my lips are sealed, all i can say is that it was a dark and stormy night ... ...

Ja and i was sleeping.... when i heard noises coming from Fugly's room.... ::)

Roné said:

My pillion is M.I.A. :(

GreenMamba1974 said:
Fugly said:
dont worry, fugly fix indicator as well :thumleft:
It may look fugly like the lever though  ;)

sent a bitch-n-moan email to suzuki head office, why? cos i can.  it bothers me that an item such as an indicator that everyone and anyone who rides a motorbike, KNOWS will break sooner or later, costs so damn much.  it is WAY OVERPRICED, starting to make bmw look good.   cappie paid over 500 for brake pads and we all thought that was steep, but a cheap plastic indicator for much the same price, something is very wrong!!!  ??? :p

so fugly, do we break a coke bottle, glue the bits together to form the rough shape and then use an orange koki pen to colour it?   :biggrin:

Broe brake pads are service items which are cheaper than body items like indecators and levers.... i wonder how much a BMW indicator costs? ::)  But yes i agree those prices are steep.

Maybe Speedyquip has some cheappie replacements - 40 rand each or something.

Fundurocators are about 200 each.

Carnivore said:

Shoe not bad at all.....

Genuine BMW?

GreenMamba1974 said:
well it works just as well, i think i'm gonna keep it, especially after finding out what a new one costs!!!

phoned the suzuki dealer, for the gear lever 600 and something, and for the right front indicator 500 and something.

if i buy these two small items i'll be out of pocket to the tune of almost 1200 runt!

FAAAARK THEM.  i'll just ride an ugly bike.
speak to the KTM okes.
They'll teach you how to fix anything with Duct tape

So who is going to the Baviaans this weekend?

So far its me and Mamba.... :laughing4:

CS vat tog vir Rone saam, smaak my hy mis uit op die action ;D, lyk my vandat jy terug is van Durbs laat waai jy met die bike :ricky:, gee so twee weke kans dan is ek in Graaff - Reinet met Gifappeltjie, moet julle opkom vir die naweek.

DeonDj said:
CS vat tog vir Rone saam, smaak my hy mis uit op die action ;D, lyk my vandat jy terug is van Durbs laat waai jy met die bike :ricky:, gee so twee weke kans dan is ek in Graaff - Reinet met Gifappeltjie, moet julle opkom vir die naweek.

3 some is nie my ding nie. Ek wil CS vir myself he en ek gaan daai Mamba slaan met my handsak. :mad:

Cappie wat is die plan met die Baviaans? Dit is ook die Baboon rally die naweek - beplan julle oorslaap of net 'n dag trip?

CAPTAIN SLOW said:
Carnivore said:

Shoe not bad at all.....

Genuine BMW?

Gee what a question .. No, but they are genuine replica's  >:D

Regarding the parts needed, some info about SpeedyQuip "replacements" vs Suzuki parts from agent.  As an example, I needed to repace my Djebel's clutch lever and I was quoted by Automotorcycles R279 for a clutch lever, yet at SpeedQuip I got a replica jobbie at R40 - same quality, same dimensions, etc, only no Suzuki part number  :mwink:,  Now I refuse to pay R239 for a 9 digit engraved number!     

whooohooo Cappie, back 2 Baviaans again r we :biggrin:

have a fun time there with yer friends, lucky u :drif:

1 KAT said:
whooohooo Cappie, back 2 Baviaans again r we :biggrin:

have a fun time there with yer friends, lucky u :drif:

Will go the weekend after this one.... you are welcome to join... ;D

Latest posts