Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shivahamiw

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi All,

Just joined the forum & dared to post a comment without introducing myself - oops - so sorry..  :-[  .... so here goes

Have to tell ye, that i've just had the most fabulous day with a most fabulous group of ladies, OFF-ROAD!! YAY - highly recommended!!! (Woman's day weekend with Misty and the gang).  Not only did they teach me how to operate my center stand in a few minutes (awesome), but ensured that i'll max out my credit cards on all these funky gadgets that make biking so much more enjoyable.  The ride was absolutely smashing, the scenery breathtaking & the company such fun!  Thanks for a super day!

For those of you who don't know - i ride a super sexy F650GS Single  ;D  - ok a super sexy and now very dirty F650GS Single - dirty & proud of it!

Looking forward to many many more fun rides to and through all the most spectacular scenery which our country (and the neighbouring countries) has to offer.