Level 1 - Sat 28 Feb 09 - Spectacular Dismounts, Rain Training and more...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mal. Great pics !!! :)

I would just like to add that it was indeed a great day out. Was very nervous about what to expect but Stephan soon put an end to all that and I could concentrate on the task at hand.

Just glad that the side of my bike never met the ground :ricky: and offcourse sorry for those who's did   :p

Hope to see you all @ level 2

Hheheheeeee

Did you notice the last pic... was moments before D decided to ramp out of the pit...

As you may guess, my future as a biking photographer was instantly terminated... shame, she was so brave, did not even cry!  :biggrin:

Malibu said:
Just for you John, just for you... I mean, how could I take pics with your PINK camera... I opted for using my black one instead....

:peepwall:

That's uncalled for! Now I will be banned from the exclusive HARDCORE ktm club!!  :mad:

It's my wife's I promise!!
Funny how I could go through the whole KTM RR with that camara, take 400 pics without being made....give it to you, in confidence, for 5 min and I'm exposed!!  :biggrin:

JohnST said:
Malibu said:
Just for you John, just for you... I mean, how could I take pics with your PINK camera... I opted for using my black one instead....

:peepwall:

That's uncalled for! Now I will be banned from the exclusive HARDCORE ktm club!!  :mad:

It's my wife's I promise!!
Funny how I could go through the whole KTM RR with that camara, take 400 pics without being made....give it to you, in confidence, for 5 min and I'm exposed!!  :biggrin:

Giving me anything means you gonna be exposed - thought you knew that....    >:D

Did this training a while ago and enjoyed the day. Sollry to hear about the Dakota's shouldr. Hope it get better soon.

Malibu said:
Hheheheeeee

Did you notice the last pic... was moments before D decided to ramp out of the pit...

As you may guess, my future as a biking photographer was instantly terminated... shame, she was so brave, did not even cry!   :biggrin:

Since she's probably not functioning so well, one arm and on lots of draks (although there was a drummer in th eighties who didn't let that stop him, hehe), please tell het good luck from me!

Shall do!

Thanks to everyone for the get-well wishes for D....

She really appreciates the concern shown by everyone and thanks everyone for all the smiles, comments, well wishes and other stuff...

:thumleft:

To all that attended the course, very well done! The conditions were 'challenging' to say the least, Dakota, sorry girl, you were very brave. I must have been blerrie sore yet you kept the smile. We will get you up to speed on what you missed as soon as you are fit enough.
The mud on the way out....EISH!!!! Very slippery. I am trying to get a special deal on indicators for those that broke them, cost, no charge to fit.
We all need to get together soon so that I can distribute your hard earned certificates. :thumleft:

Adventurer - just to let you know, this gal decided enough is enough of this broken indicator business and I super glued the cover back yesterday  :thumleft: - good as new (until next time maybe, that is)  :biggrin:

Thx - yes just let us know when and where and we'll come to pick them up  :)

My indicators stayed behind in the mud ... no superglue will do the trick for them!  TG, I'm still laughting when I think about our last fall in the mud ... I think you that was a sympathy fall and I looked so comfy in the mud that you just had to come join me!

If it wasn't for my stearing dampper on the way back down I would have needed super glue for more then just indicators.  :) really helped in the slipping and sliding... that and my newly aqquired braking technique.  :thumleft:

Adventurer said:
To all that attended the course, very well done! The conditions were 'challenging' to say the least, Dakota, sorry girl, you were very brave. I must have been blerrie sore yet you kept the smile. We will get you up to speed on what you missed as soon as you are fit enough.
The mud on the way out....EISH!!!! Very slippery. I am trying to get a special deal on indicators for those that broke them, cost, no charge to fit.
We all need to get together soon so that I can distribute your hard earned certificates. :thumleft:

Thanks alot for you guys doing this. If I did not do this, getting off the farm would have been lots more diffecult. Then again. If I did not do the course I would not have been on the farm to begin with  :ricky:

Which comes first? The egg or the chicken?  ???

GSJeri said:
Adventurer said:

Thanks alot for you guys doing this. If I did not do this, getting off the farm would have been lots more diffecult. Then again. If I did not do the course I would not have been on the farm to begin with  :ricky:

Which comes first? The egg or the chicken?   ???

Skuld jou nog 'n spin op die katoom, volgende keer, was die reen se skuld.  :thumleft:

JohnST said:
GSJeri said:
Adventurer said:

Which comes first? The egg or the chicken?   ???

Skuld jou nog 'n spin op die katoom, volgende keer, was die reen se skuld.  :thumleft:

I see another conversion in the pipeline..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nou conversion here thank you very much. Just wanted to confirm that mine was the right choice  :ricky:

GSJeri said:
Nou conversion here thank you very much. Just wanted to confirm that mine was the right choice  :ricky:

Then don't ride the 990... :biggrin: :biggrin:
Rather keep wondering. :biggrin:

Adventurer said:
GSJeri said:

Then don't ride the 990... :biggrin: :biggrin:
Rather keep wondering. :biggrin:

Ongelukkig die waarheid Jeri!  Maar sal jou nog steeds oortuig om 'n spin te vat!