Level 1 - Sat 28 Feb 09 - Spectacular Dismounts, Rain Training and more...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The right choice for me :biggrin:

Sal hom  nog vat vir 'n spin John. Sal graag wil voel hoe hy ry  :thumleft:

I had the Dakar on Saturday for the course and thank goodness I got on the KTM on Sunday to restore my faith ! Saturday was mud and falls. Sunday was a ride with Harley Davidson folks.....heres how it went :-

My arse was sore from the short ride to Harties (KTM not built for comfort) I was half deaf from the akrapovics, got to 160 on bends and crapped myself went next to a GS and barked at it wearing my BMW helmut, gloves and pants ! then I started it in the parking lot all the Harley Folk were looking to see what sounded so much better then those wheel barrows they arrived on.

Okay, Im babbling, thanks to Kurt and Steven for a great course....OH and to all the 650's I picked up on Saturday, thsnks for the stiff shoulders !

PlusONE said:
I had the Dakar on Saturday for the course and thank goodness I got on the KTM on Sunday to restore my faith ! Saturday was mud and falls. Sunday was a ride with Harley Davidson folks.....heres how it went :-

My arse was sore from the short ride to Harties (KTM not built for comfort) I was half deaf from the akrapovics, got to 160 on bends and crapped myself went next to a GS and barked at it wearing my BMW helmut, gloves and pants ! then I started it in the parking lot all the Harley Folk were looking to see what sounded so much better then those wheel barrows they arrived on.

Okay, Im babbling, thanks to Kurt and Steven for a great course....OH and to all the 650's I picked up on Saturday, thsnks for the stiff shoulders !

Sissie, get rid of that beemer it made your ass soft!  >:D and that is not going to be good when you go to jail for the insane speed you gonna do on your katoom!!

and yes I also picked up my fair share of 650's on saturday!  :D

hey don't complain about picking up 650's ... you should thank us for giving you a good workout!

Lah-Di-Dah said:
hey don't complain about picking up 650's ... you should thank us for giving you a good workout!

You have indicators again. :thumleft: :biggrin:

yes I have indicators again, thanks!  They look really nifty and hopefully won't have to be replaced again.