My Kove 450 Rally February 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think he means a Kove 450 plain without the big tanks and tower, more like an enduro version

Lol, so you don't want the little screen (open road comfort) and no big tanks (range) ..... what 'enduro' bits you said you want? :unsure:

If you want a motocross version - they have them!!
And, they look awesome too, lean & mean (y)
Go look at the catalogue (also on Offroad Cycle's counter!) .... but I don't think they will be brought in, unless you'll order one maybe.

Lol, so you don't want the little screen (open road comfort) and no big tanks (range) ..... what 'enduro' bits you said you want? :unsure:
Not me IanB, I like the fairing and bigger tank hence prefer even the Honda Rally over the L

Ja, tiepe-goedgekeur erens in Desember '23, omtrent selfde prys (ek WEET jy gaan vra!!) as hier.
Ook in Italie, en ek het oorweeg om daar ook een te gaan kry (en park by my boetie).
Hoeveel keer kan jy NL op en af ry as jy die tanks vol maak ? :D

NL is plat, so amper niks op & af nie.
Die hooste bult is glo 110m, so ek neem aan jy kan dit baie kere gaan doen tot jy doodverveeld is...
Ek moes gese het deurkruis eerder

Last edited:
Ek verwag mens sal tusse 500 & 600 km kan kry op n vol tenk, afhangende van waar&wat jy ry, en natuurlik hoe haastig jy is ook.... so kyk oppi kaarte, raai die afstand en maak jou gevolgtrekkings.
O, daar's baie petrol stasies oorals, ek sal nerens regtig vol maak nie!

Ek verwag mens sal tusse 500 & 600 km kan kry op n vol tenk, afhangende van waar&wat jy ry, en natuurlik hoe haastig jy is ook.... so kyk oppi kaarte, raai die afstand en maak jou gevolgtrekkings.
O, daar's baie petrol stasies oorals, ek sal nerens regtig vol maak nie!
Selfs in SA is 350km range meer as genoeg gewoonlik. Namibia of so iets sal 500km great wees.

Yes that's what i was referring to. A naked bike like a 500 KTM will do well, Price , Lighter. Cush drive, 450 and Fuel range.

Yesterday I was at the Rampage Outride & Dakar Hero's Meetup held at the ADA SA Training & Outdoor Centre near Harties, a first for me as I didn't know neither the outfit nor the place.
Both nice, rode the red route (with the Kove yes), which was lekker and warm, in an area I don't know well.
Some bigger bikes also were there, and my hat off to the dude who did this with a Harley Pan-American - especially so because the track was rocky, I heard quite a few 'bangs' on my skitplate (carbon thing, quite loud).

image7.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Offroad Cycles was also there with their demo bike, for those to try to see & feel 'what is now what'!
All returned with a grin, and most remarked that "this thing is fast", some even took it for a second bash around the loop there.
I gave mine to the two laaities of Eugene (which ride very well indeed yes!) so they could ride together on two Kove's in an area they regard their back pocket, and the resulting sounds once they thought they were out of sight (lol) were clear for all to show they had fun ;)

IMG_6581.jpg

Was a good Saturday! (y)