Newbie by name introducing the real deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brink

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Confederate (all models)
Hi Guys and Dolls, Dogs and Bitches, males and females, Dames en Here, parras en slange, Ladies and Gentlemen, etc,etc,etc,

I ride a R12GS (2005 model so no longer a poser) and love my bike :thumleft: I also like KTM, Honda and Yamaha.
Would love a variety of bikes in my garage from cruisers to tourers to crotchrockets and plastics.

My riding is probably 70% tar 30% gravel and I have done 3 long distance adventures (1 with a support vehicle) and numerous short trips in all road conditions and weather over the last 3.5 years - Hope to do many more and possible do a world trip.

I started of on this forum under my Christian name and changed it later to "Sidepod" - why I do not really know - as I have never felt comfortable with a "skuilnaam" - not a slight on anybody who has a unique forum name.
I am registered on other forums under my own name and feel the need to rectify it on this forum.

I am a very direct person and like to be able to say things, make statements, crack jokes, be sarcastic, use innuendo, ask questions and generally be an ass all under the "real" name I have been given.

Hope to meet more of you out there :ricky: