Northwesters getting together

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coop

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
The first northwesters getting together was held on Dawid Scholtz farm Gestoptefontein outside Ottosdal. What a nice setup DawidS, this is a bloody nice place you have.  :thumleft:

As for the turn out we had 11 bikes on this first run, and guys like JoGSa,Stephen and a few other interesting characters pitched up for this run. 

If you remember the thread, Dawid said that he had some bucks up for grab’s and man ;D the questions was maar styf vir ons bike manne!!

We arrived at the farm around 10:00 after popping in at Ottosdals pub for a quick beer( all the dust on the road).

After a lekker cup of coffee and some rusks, Dawid decided it was time to hit the course that was laid out by him, over the damwal, some open gravel road, some riverbed - all in all a lekker ride no technical stuff just a lekker play route.

But that was the trick cause his competion was about looking what is around you; i.e how many ostrich eggs were there on the route, or how many blesbuck did you count. So all in all very fair, and some interresting questions.

We also visited the Wonderstone mine were they make some type of material that is being used to make commercial diamonds,I missed half the story but I am sure Dawid can help me out here.

Anyways JoGSA went home two bucks richer(bliks#m) - remember to share the biltong Jo, and I got the other buck.

Met some great DS riders and shared a afternoon with a fantastic friends. 

Thanks Dawid for your hospitality, much appreciated.

Attachments

• SNC00040.jpg
    SNC00040.jpg
    96.3 KB
  • SNC00038.jpg
    SNC00038.jpg
    97.7 KB
Thanks coop for the report. And a VERY BIG THANKS to Dawid, you and wify realy went all out to treat us, we realy do apreciate it  :thumleft:

And Coop... if you didnt waste youre time with the cell phone :deal:, mabe you could have had two Bles bucks.

Any way, the next one is here in Lichtenburg, I dont have any blesbuck to give away, but maybe some biltong and droe wors :drif:

Ja just for intresting sake, the people in the pic...

From left to right
Nils, or shall we say his beer.
Charlotte, HennieS's wife
HennieS
Deon
Betsie(hope Im right) Dawid's wife. Thaks a milion for the lekker pap en vleis  :drif:
DawidS, You are a true host  :thumleft:
One of the braaiers, thanks to you and Jannie for the braai  :thumleft:
Ohh and Mr stink voete, JOGSA(me)
then out of shot.

Stephen
My wife
Coop (hope you get youre bike sold quickly  :ricky:)
And Coop's two friends from Klerksdorp.

I just want to thank Dawid and his wife again, I was there today to go and claim my prize(the 2 blesbok) and they are the most wonderful people. Dawid thaks alot, from me and HennieS  :thumleft:

:thumleft:Calling Mr. Coop Your biltong is getting fat. Sharpen you arows and call me.

Latest posts