One too many a pass to name them all... eSKaPe & Misty - Dec 09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Misty and Eskape, that looks absolutely stunning - it must have been one of the best holidays ever. Thanks for all the pics!  :thumleft:

Misty said:
1 KAT said:
sandy - u should have called me, would have taken u 4 a ride on katie... >:D

Or maybe that was a good thing he didnt - you and katie might have ended up in the sea... you know Sandy cant see blue :peepwall: :biggrin:

Whatevea!!!  I sort you both out....one with each hand!  ;D

Cool trip though....great times and all went well!  :thumleft:

Well well, looks like the two of you had a trip of a life time
:)

HSK said:
Really nice and thanks for sharing :thumleft:

(New year's resolution: Get myself a girlfriend who likes biking and can ride herself :biggrin:)

You got it, and she drinks beer too! and takes care of the RR, and, and, and... (I'm just training her to wash and polish my bike now!)

Was a great trip with a great chick and was so good to meet and ride with the dawgs from Cape Town and PE

Well done you guys.

such a lekker RR

we should get ours up and posted soonest

then we will have to get together with a bottle or two or ten and show the pics on a beeeeeeg screen

SandMan said:
Misty said:
1 KAT said:
sandy - u should have called me, would have taken u 4 a ride on katie... >:D

Or maybe that was a good thing he didnt - you and katie might have ended up in the sea... you know Sandy cant see blue :peepwall: :biggrin:

Whatevea!!!  I sort you both out....one with each hand!  ;D

Cool trip though....great times and all went well!  :thumleft:

Easy now SM!!!

Was good to catch up with you again - um, er, hows your cell phone? At least your toe is ok now.

[/quote]
Crop Sprang said:
Well done you guys.

such a lekker RR

we should get ours up and posted soonest

then we will have to get together with a bottle or two or ten and show the pics on a beeeeeeg screen

Thanks, and good idea we look forward

Hoofseun said:
Well well, looks like the two of you had a trip of a life time
:)

You right it was and not the last either - hope to check out your RR soon...

Oh ok I see it is there by Racing Chick - will go read

eSKaPe said:
Whatevea!!!  I sort you both out....one with each hand!  ;D

Cool trip though....great times and all went well!  :thumleft:

Easy now SM!!!

Was good to catch up with you again - um, er, hows your cell phone? At least your toe is ok now.
[/quote]

:biggrin: They'll probably just chuck me in the pool again!

Toe survived....cell, she is dead!  :D

That was awesome, Eskape you are indeed a lucky man  :thumleft:

I like the format of the pictures  ;)
And i see that eskape cannot help himself getting stuck in the sand as usual  :imaposer:

So Misty, rather than dreaming of Namibia, join us in Malawi, you know you want to...

:ricky:

Woweeee ... awesome  :thumleft: RR and pics Misty & Escape ... thanx for sharing with us.  Looks like you two had a super duper time.  Welcome to the "numb bum" brigade  :biggrin:

good one, misty and eskape!! we were in the same region...

did not do the tricky parts tho.. :biggrin:

glad you are home safe.

see you on the road soon sometime?

cheers
M

oh and happy new year! all the best for 2010.

Awsome holiday, awsome RR & stunning pics Misty and Eskape. Not a good idea to read it first thing in the morning when behind my office desk cos you have just woken up a zillion riding bugs thats going to mess up the rest of my working day  :thumleft:

LeonDude said:
Hi Misty and Eskape, that looks absolutely stunning - it must have been one of the best holidays ever. Thanks for all the pics!  :thumleft:

It was the best holiday to date!

eSKaPe said:
HSK said:
Really nice and thanks for sharing :thumleft:

(New year's resolution: Get myself a girlfriend who likes biking and can ride herself :biggrin:)

You got it, and she drinks beer too! and takes care of the RR, and, and, and... (I'm just training her to wash and polish my bike now!)

Hmm... I gotta leave something for you to do… :peepwall:

SandMan said:
:biggrin: They'll probably just chuck me in the pool again!

*evil grin* us?!

bmad said:
That was awesome, Eskape you are indeed a lucky man  :thumleft:

I like the format of the pictures  ;)
And i see that eskape cannot help himself getting stuck in the sand as usual  :imaposer:

So Misty, rather than dreaming of Namibia, join us in Malawi, you know you want to...

:ricky:

Indeed he is and luckily he knows it :biggrin:

Good, cause I stole the format from you :)

Ja jong, he mos keeps on thinking he 1200 is a 250  :D

Jis you know I want to,,, but just not possible – but tell you what, I will trade my place with SandMan – know he would love to join – think we should have planning meeting no 2 shortly??

Winston said:
Awsome holiday, awsome RR & stunning pics Misty and Eskape. Not a good idea to read it first thing in the morning when behind my office desk cos you have just woken up a zillion riding bugs thats going to mess up the rest of my working day  :thumleft:

Know the feeling Winston!