Report: WC: One-nighter: Noob quality, 21,22 Aug 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Etienne2T said:
Crossed-up getting fancy with a Bee eM I see  :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've always thought the Dakkie is a nice bike.  I can now confirm this.  Particularly Tok-tokkie's one with WP inverted forks and a reworked rear suspension.  It behaved impeccably on every surface.  Excellent touring bike.  I really got the feeling that I could just point it north and go.  :thumleft:

None of this hooligan shit.   :pot:

I'm putting off cleaning it properly so I don't have to return it just yet.

Lekker, Camelman you were right I missed a good one :thumleft: Hopefully you are going to put something like this together again soon.

And that reserve Sanbona we went through , looks quite a Larney Place.
Heres thathose bungalows you spotted Crossed-up

https://www.sanbona.com/properties/enquiries.asp?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=c2c

Camelman , nice to see you and Andy again , and the new faces. Andy , I hope you had a nice trip and its lekka to see you on your bike again. Camel , I can see youve got a good measure for entertaining roads .  :thumleft:
However , this past weekend I was on "Interschool duty ", hope to see you guys at the Canola Run  this weekend . :ricky:

Hey Fender Bender , it was good meeting up with you again.

Here is a pic of AntonW`s 950 SE after he popped in at the Spar For Groceries !

LADYSMITHAUG2010047.jpg

Andy660 said:

LADYSMITHAUG2010047.jpg

Somebody must have been hungry..LOL

KTM BIGGER said:
Andy660 said:

LADYSMITHAUG2010047.jpg

Somebody must have been hungry..LOL

I get all these calls from wifes and girl friends begging me to look after their boy. Make sure he has enough to eat, dont let him drink too much etc.    :imaposer:

Crossed-up said:
Etienne2T said:

I've always thought the Dakkie is a nice bike.  I can now confirm this.  Particularly Tok-tokkie's one with WP inverted forks and a reworked rear suspension.  It behaved impeccably on every surface.  Excellent touring bike.  I really got the feeling that I could just point it north and go.  :thumleft:

None of this hooligan shit.   :pot:

Hehe this made me smile , you so naughty Crossed -Up  :biggrin: >:D I can see you on a BM ,  but only one day when you are in your nineties , so not for a long time yet  ;)

Rynet said:
Crossed-up said:
Etienne2T said:

None of this hooligan shit.  :pot:

Hehe this made me smile , you so naughty Crossed -Up  :biggrin: >:D I can see you on a BM ,  but only one day when you are in your nineties , so not for a long time yet  ;)
Bawahahahahah!

now I need to clean coffee off of my screen ;)

Andy660 said:

LADYSMITHAUG2010047.jpg

Haha you are a good man to know Anton W , you sure got your priorities right   :mwink:  ;D