Sat 21st KZN Dawgs ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember the name of the store ........ "Gugwini" all over the the walls ...........

Fantastic stuff guys, so sorry I missed it. Would have been good to have another 660Z there to back Offside up, those XR's are like pack animals :)

Also glad to see it's not just me who takes unscheduled naps on rides ;)

Did anyone get a GPS Track Log of the ride ? I'd love to go exploring the route on the KDX

MD I do have a gps track log on my Fortrex 4 which I can transfer when I see you next unless you want me to save the file and email(is that even possible?) Maybe just a copy paste and send.....???

Mr G (David) said:
MD I do have a gps track log on my Fortrex 4 which I can transfer when I see you next unless you want me to save the file and email(is that even possible?) Maybe just a copy paste and send.....???

If you have basecamp or mapsource you can save the track log and email to me or alternately you can show me the route some day soon, would love to do it on the plastic.

Give me a shout sometime and we can plan a little excursion. Oh ate too ate fife fife ate tree nyne tree

Mr G (David) said:
Basecamp ...email file?

In basecamp just save the track log as a gpx file, or view the track in google earth from basecamp and save the kml file from there. Will pm you my email addy.

If it makes it easier, pop over for a coffee sometime soon with your foretrex and I can retrieve it from there :)

Good grief...just seen the balance of the message ...what was that last part?...I have a plastic..we should go ride it maybe and explore some other options?

What day is good this weekend to ride plastic? Anybody else got a plastic they want to bring for a ride! Believe me it can be done on the adventure bike...more fun!

Mr G (David) said:
What day is good this weekend to ride plastic? Anybody else got a plastic they want to bring for a ride! Believe me it can be done on the adventure bike...more fun!

Bad weekend for me, wife and I are planning some time off for a few days.

We should plan something with a bit of a crowd and mix it up with plastics and DS bikes, always good to have a nice mix, makes for good scouting of tricky looking routes where turning the DS bikes around may be challenging.

With the exception of this weekend I am free on Saturdays to go exploring :)

How about an adventure ride on Sat this week end in any case ....  :3some: