Sat boys ride - KZN - Hills , valleys and a mud covered GSA ( sorry Lamo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Badger

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Three bikes set off to explore some tracks that I spotted during some previous rides.

My self........GSA
Lamo..........GSA
Brenden.....800 GS

We dropped into the valley near Bothas Hill. I found some great single track next to the Inanda River and headed towards Nagel Dam. I then found a stunning road with awesome switchbacks but that turned out a dead end. We found a nice viewpoit above Nagel Dam but had to manhandle the bikes around to get back to the track. A bit of sweat but no tears thank goodness. :thumleft:

We then skirted Nagel Dam and found a lekker hidden valley that came out near the lion park outside PMB. We then crossed the N3 and headed towards Eston and the new skydiving club( Angels Way) for a bite and watch some jumping. Saw some cute Oribi buck while we were cutting through some grassland. Only found out afterwards it is an Oribi conservation area..... :biggrin:

We did not have much mud on the trip but when we arrived back at Marion Hill, Brendon departed back down to Durbs, I took Lamo on a little path I had seen and thats where we came apon the mud. Lamo was a bit close behind me when I had to give my bike to get through a section.
Lamo's bike was covered.... :biggrin: Karma is a bitch....lmao. Sorry Mattski.  :mwink:

All in all , a lekker day riding was had by all.

Good friends and fresh mud....................

Thanks for checking out this RR.

Attachments

• Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 004.jpg
    Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 004.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 008.jpg
    Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 008.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 014.jpg
    Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 014.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Sat ride with Matt and Brenden 017.jpg