Short fathers day treat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eikeboom

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Went for a quick ride on Sunday morning, took my youngest daughter with. Fog was thick over Sir Lowry's Pass, you could cut it with a butter knife. Took an undisclosed shortcut through the plantations where i feel in my element. No photos to show of that part though, the kids had the camera the last time so naturally the batteries were dead...

The next few photos are from previous short trips in the vicinity...

RovRat country is doer in the background, around the corner.
10053891a.jpg

Note the GoMoto 125... When terrain became difficult, we sommer picked it up and carried it over the klippe.
10053921.jpg

10054011.jpg

10054091.jpg

Ok, went down into Vyeboom and into Villiersdorp. Had breakfast in Villiersdorp and got some batteries.
This is deep Rooipoot country.
10055071.jpg

The way to Franschhoek.
10055111.jpg

The Theewaterskloof Dam, where much of the Cape Town metropole water comes from.
10055121.jpg

Franschhoek pass. Surreal...
10055131.jpg

My birthtown. Met up with Alec with his DRZ400 and went back home.
10055321.jpg

10055411.jpg

10055431.jpg

This is all.
(Like to have one of those helmet cams though)

Very nice!

Good to see you guys out and about again :thumleft:

Great stuff there eikeboom!! It is always nice riding a top the mountains. Just keep the tracks covered.
Next time let me know and I will join.

Lekke ride report. Nice seeing dad and daughter riding together. :thumleft:

Cool.  ;D

Onthou om my saam te nooi volgende keer as julle weer daar in die plantasie ingaan.  ;)

I saw you guys returning from Barrydale on Sunday. Where's last weekend's RR?

O so jy weet ek was daai kant toe?  :mwink: Ek wou eers nie 'n RR opsit nie, het nie lekker verskeidenheid van fotos, maar sal tog plan maak.

Ek het van voor af verby julle gery in die cage. Ek was sommer opgewonde om bekende bikes te sien :thumleft:

Ek ook nie :-\

Kon darem langer by Ronnies stop want ek was op 4 wiele
ino.gif