• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - K-Way 4 season tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inprogress

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
I am selling my K-Way Makalu 2, Technical 4-season tent. It has been used about 7 times, haven't been used in a year, and in very very very very very  :D good condition. I will post some pics later when the rain clears in PE so that you can see the actual tent exists and that their isn't a gaping hole in the side....because there isn't. Point is it is in pristene condition. I only replaced two anchor ropes at the front (or the back, depending of which side you want to call the front) since the first day I setup the dog thought the rope stays should be tasty.

Refer to this page if you want to read up on it: https://www.capeunionmart.co.za/get_it/category/default.php?fk_category_id=81
This is one solid tent; when KilRoy will be laying in his tent with canvas on his face, you will be wondering what all the fuss is about regarding the wind.

I want R1450 for it please.

PM me please.

For this setup I used 12 pegs and it was pretty solid already, the front and back guy ropes hasn't been pegged either. It comes with 48 pegs.

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

100_2190.jpg

100_2191.jpg

100_2194.jpg

100_2196.jpg

400g Box of Otees
100_2198.jpg