Stairway to Heaven - Riding the Makhondjwa Mountains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To fit a ride like this into a 15 minute video is really hard. Feels like I had to leave out so many lekker parts.....

Last edited:
Awesome Ride Report, thanks for sharing

Another great video to keep us keybd warriors happy.Looked a little tricky in places for the big bikes resulting in hard work.

Thanks.

Great video & Report, thanks  :thumleft:

JonW said:
Awesome Ride Report, thanks for sharing

Sheepman said:
Great video & Report, thanks  :thumleft:

BLK said:
Another great video to keep us keybd warriors happy.Looked a little tricky in places for the big bikes resulting in hard work.

Thanks.

Thank you guys!

MonkeyNot said:
Awesome pics en report.
Daai Step-ups en klippe lyk rof vir groot fietse  :thumleft:

:thumleft: :thumleft:

As always... [emoji869][emoji869]

(4:18) At least now the rumors can be squashed that Noneking never falls [emoji16]

Grunder said:

(4:18) At least now the rumors can be squashed that Noneking never falls [emoji16]
Dude, I fall more than most.......

Noneking said:
Grunder said:

Hehe I hear you; just kidding.

I just always hear everyone say how good your bike looks and that it looks like it never tips over[emoji16]

Anyway, great RR again. I should at some point bite the bullet and come that way for some biking. We might have to stick to fire roads though ...

Grunder said:
Noneking said:
Grunder said:

Hehe I hear you; just kidding.

I just always hear everyone say how good your bike looks and that it looks like it never tips over[emoji16]

Anyway, great RR again. I should at some point bite the bullet and come that way for some biking. We might have to stick to fire roads though ...

;)

You are most welcome!

Jis daai vid is uitstekend! Fotos wys die omgewing baie mooi, maar videos wys die gesukkel beter :lol8:

Een van die min videos waar ek nie dele wou skip nie. Wel gedaan! :thumleft:

Fantastic area to ride in. I spent 6 months during National Service in those mountains.
Nice media!!!

Mooi man. Herrinner my aan Dustdevil en Michiel se trip deur Lesotho so klompie jare terug.

Just Blip It! said:
Was a really great ride! Plenty of laughs  :imaposer: and great company!  :thumleft:

Fantastic ride!

When can I expect an invite to the next one Mark?  :peepwall:

Gérrard said:
Mooi man. Herrinner my aan Dustdevil en Michiel se trip deur Lesotho so klompie jare terug.

Onthou daai een goed ja  :thumleft:

petri oosthuizen said:
[member=13184]Noneking[/member]

NOG 'n befokte RR.............thanks! :thumleft:

Dankie [member=27175]petri oosthuizen[/member] !

Clockwork Orange said:
Wow, you guys really do get to ride amazing places

Yeah, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and KZN all offer amazing riding and all within striking distance from Nelspruit.
If you have a passport, you kan add Eswatini, Moz and Lesotho in the mix as well.

OomD said:
Jis daai vid is uitstekend! Fotos wys die omgewing baie mooi, maar videos wys die gesukkel beter :lol8:

Een van die min videos waar ek nie dele wou skip nie. Wel gedaan! :thumleft:

Jy kan dankbaar wees ek het die dele met my heavy breathing bietjie ge-edit, anders sou die sukkel baie erger geklink het  ;)