Swallows Rally 2008!(not like that)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought you were making a joke, yes please for more of the second one  :headbang:

pistonpete said:
The Motard riders were great & had their own band of brothers & they gave beer....

Hey PP!! Beer = bonding...

Ya, it was quite a rof rally, but I enjoyed it. The revving eedjits are a bit of a niusance, but nothing that a nice set of earplugs cant fix...

Sheesh, if Id known all of you WD's were there I woulda come and said hoezit!!! PP and Newguy joined us at the motard camp rather often for some cold ones and some traditional herbs & spices...

I had my motard sneakers on the DRZ for the rally. Next year I will have my knobblies on and be a true WD.

Here are some of my pics:

Pistonpete and I at the 1Stop. Giraffe also joined and we 3 rode through together.
IMGP1441.jpg

IMGP1440.jpg

Our campsite of super retards:
IMGP1482.jpg

IMGP1479.jpg

Breakfast Saturday morning at Wimpy Wocester. Helped with the babbelas... You can see Giraffe's orange pony in there somewhere...
IMGP1484.jpg

Clinton wheelying (he shoulda won the wheelie compo, just a pity most guys there favored superbikes) Anyone can power wheelie on a superbike, duh!!!!
IMGP1488.jpg

Some more interesting sites at the main tent...
IMGP1471.jpg

IMGP1472.jpg

Hahaha!!! All sorts!!! And as for those birds getting their boobies wet, well, lets just say no more. I bet some okes there woulda done better, hahaha!!! But I guess thats rally chicks for you... I wouldnt say it to their faces though!!!

Pity I didnt get to meet the rest of you... Next time, I guess?

Im doin the Attakwaskloof this weekend with Die Burger. Putting the knobblies back on tonight...

Hopefully we can all have a lekker off road trip soon?
Keep me in mind if you guys organise something.

Cheers
Bus

dustsucker said:
Pete, on the top fotie, does your back tyre look off centre to your number plate is it just the way the shadow is casted?
Think its a shadow thing...i have looked from the back....naturally....& have seen nothing untoward :p

pistonpete said:
dustsucker said:
Pete, on the top fotie, does your back tyre look off centre to your number plate is it just the way the shadow is casted?
Think its a shadow thing...i have looked from the back....naturally....& have seen nothing untoward :p

Bhahaha, Fidel said he also noticed it and it must be a shadow thing. Strafdop for Sprocketbek next time for posting pics that makes the KTM look improper.  :headbang:

Ja i was gonna mention that fancy camera of his but maybe its his eye...the way he looked coming out that tent was not pretty.... ;D

Im sure we will bump into each other sometime soon.

Ive heard that most things on a KTM are skeef, especially the riders... :evil6:

Just kidding!!! Flame away, boys!!! :violent5:

Bus said:
Im sure we will bump into each other sometime soon.

Ive heard that most things on a KTM are skeef, especially the riders... :evil6:

Just kidding!!! Flame away, boys!!! :violent5:

I think after 'herbs and spices' everything tends to look skeef  :laughing4:

I guess everyone at the Wet T-shirt event was on some serious herb coz they were all shouting "Wys jou muis, wys jou muis!!!!"

I was like: "No, please dont!!!"  :eek:

i think that 'wys jou muis' stems from a rally a while back at 'the eagle`s nest' in Bellville. It was called the 'wys jou muis' rally and they had seriously top heavy chickens wrestling in kiddie`s pools filled with jelly etc. I think there are pics of that on 'the taken`s' web site, not sure.

Fidel Catso said:
luckily it wasnt a follow on the East cape rally 'P@@splaas'
:laughing4: Was there a paashaas at the p@@splaas rally as well guy? ;D ;D

dustsucker said:
Fidel Catso said:
luckily it wasnt a follow on the East cape rally 'P@@splaas'
:laughing4: Was there a paashaas at the p@@splaas rally as well guy? ;D ;D

Don't mock the rally till you get invited...  :p

.Dammm, how did he do that, came all the way over from booberism to kick me in da ghoonies ;D..i know about the rally SJ, Fidel`s tjommie in Slummies a member of da koppe.

As a matter of interest SJ, Gotcharaider is a genuine cousin of Fixit, the man you banned from posting on your booberism forum. ;D ;D

Latest posts