Swallows Rally 2008!(not like that)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dustsucker said:
As a matter of interest SJ, Gotharaider is a genuine cousin of Fixit, the man you banned from posting on your booberism forum.

Interesting.

Makes no difference though, the man tainted my followers, had his chance for redemption but never took it with both hands. Pity...

its 'the Gotcharator' to you, son.

Nic Daniels, doesnt ring any bells yet. Whats his take.

Fidel Catso said:

Head of the EC Koppe. Tell Mark to tell him Justin says he's a POES!

SuperJuice said:
dustsucker said:
As a matter of interest SJ, Gotharaider is a genuine cousin of Fixit, the man you banned from posting on your booberism forum.

Interesting.

Makes no difference though, the man tainted my followers, had his chance for redemption but never took it with both hands. Pity...

:laughing4: what a small world we live in?

Small world in deed.

KTVroom on this forum is head of JHB Koppe, other members are Crazyporra, ICM and Il Duce.

SuperJuice said:
Fidel Catso said:

Head of the EC Koppe. Tell Mark to tell him Justin says he's a POES!
No need to SJ, Mark will see this as i spoke to Fixit the other day and they were checking out our ride report and other threads. I have just mailed Fixit the link as well.  ;D

i heard the gotcharator has been consigned to the great scrap heap in the sky ?

dustsucker said:
Senjor Gotch...a.k.a da Gotharaider. Name ring a bell?

been thru Baviaans with senjor Gotch...actually he was bout 14 hours ahead of me within 5 minutes...

Fidel Catso said:
naa, busy with modification no 2465. It wil never DIE!

;D

He must take that masjien to the GS challenge an show all em noggin okes a thing or 2 with it....

will be the talk of the challenge , the thorn of motorad ....all these okes wwitth the ESA's and abs aetc etcetc and mark roosts them with an old bike held together with duct tape an elastic bands

you know da story! Its not the majien, its the bafoon on da ding.

Im keen to build a ledgend bonie out of a CD200, nobbies, masterparts fiberglass cooler on the back, you know what i mean? It must kick ass.

Fidel Catso said:
you know da story! Its not the majien, its the bafoon on da ding.

Im keen to build a ledgend bonie out of a CD200, nobbies, masterparts fiberglass cooler on the back, you know what i mean? It must kick ass.

Bhahahaha!! As long as you ride that thing so that i can spin dust in your gavreet for a change.

IceCreamMan said:
i heard the gotcharator has been consigned to the great scrap heap in the sky ?

No, it's alive.......currently being resurrected.......moving back from the light

Since he bought the mother ship, he discovered it's not so much fun in the rough stuff anymore.

Fixit, it is about time you tell the Gotch man to join the forum..he seems to be well known. Did you see earlier how Fidel nearly bit my head off as is mispelled Gotharaider?  Did not think members of the Koppe was that serious about spelling but it just goes to show. ;D

No way man! the Gotcharator's spelling is shocking! I think he types with his front brake finger.
Fidel would defend anyone that has an old Beemer that can run rings around his Katoom!
Didn't you see how he was defending me on the Boobism thread.......

dustsucker said:
Fixit, it is about time you tell the Gotch man to join the forum..he seems to be well known. Did you see earlier how Fidel nearly bit my head off as is mispelled Gotharaider?  Did not think members of the Koppe was that serious about spelling but it just goes to show. ;D

quite right man , it is what separates us from the barbarians.

Fixit...i think these Koppe dudes are so hardcore they get an "English(Koppe)" spell checker selection standard with their WinXP. Us meagre scumm must be happy with English UK and English US. ;D ;D ...wonder if Fidel have infiltrated this group as he knew exactly how to write down the Gotcha mans credentials or was it only a sign of respect? He still can not even get my name spelling right on birthday cards? ::)

Latest posts