Swallows Rally 2008!(not like that)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotch is a character of note ... spent a night with him in the cave in baviaans an next morning out via patensie ...hellova funny oke... and dayum fast thru baviaans .... stopping every lil river crossing so the ouens could catch up...

u know any other pe koppe? john,dave, basil etc?

Unfortunately not ICM. Fidel, Fixit and Gotch are big buddies. Fidel worked in EL with Fixit for a long time and that is where they met. When Fidel moved to CT i met Gotch a while ago through him. You`re right, smart guy and his riding reputation runs far ahead of him. Gotch and Fixit are cousins and Fidel and i are bro in law`s.

dustsucker said:
Unfortunately not ICM. Fidel, Fixit and Gotch are big buddies. Fidel worked in EL with Fixit for a long time and that is where they met. When Fidel moved to CT i met Gotch a while ago through him. You`re right, smart guy and his riding reputation runs far ahead of him. Gotch and Fixit are cousins and Fidel and i are bro in law`s.

Ya'll rednecks?  >:D  ;D

IceCreamMan said:
Gotch is a character of note ... spent a night with him in the cave in baviaans an next morning out via patensie ...hellova funny oke... and dayum fast thru baviaans .... stopping every lil river crossing so the ouens could catch up...

stopping at the rivers to wait? Now youre talking kak, stopping to absort the East Cape greenery.

Fidel Catso said:
IceCreamMan said:

stopping at the rivers to wait? Now youre talking kak, stopping to absort the East Cape greenery.

well this is an open forum so i was being circumspect u understand but ja it was astounding as to the ability and amounts .... no wonder he rides like that  ;D

Latest posts