The Sunday Ride with a View

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jupiter said:
Tweets said:
Fantastic day out.

I always wondered how to get up to that "High Site"  At the XT Gathering I will tackle Jupiter on this issue.

Mooi Julle. Enjoy our beautiful country

Its very easy. You go into the forest and get lost. The tower is high so you can always see it. Keep aiming for it and eventually you stumble upon the road leading up to it. Inbetween of course you have a spectacular ride.

The first time I went up to the tower was on a mountain bike and it took me about 4 hours to find it. Waar's die fokken ratte  :eek7: It was an hour's climb to the top.

And that is how I've discovered most of the roads around here that I know... getting lost !
I get why you don't do the GPS thing :biggrin:

White Rhino said:
jupiter said:
Tweets said:
Fantastic day out.

I always wondered how to get up to that "High Site"  At the XT Gathering I will tackle Jupiter on this issue.

Mooi Julle. Enjoy our beautiful country

Its very easy. You go into the forest and get lost. The tower is high so you can always see it. Keep aiming for it and eventually you stumble upon the road leading up to it. Inbetween of course you have a spectacular ride.

The first time I went up to the tower was on a mountain bike and it took me about 4 hours to find it. Waar's die fokken ratte  :eek7: It was an hour's climb to the top.

And that is how I've discovered most of the roads around here that I know... getting lost !
I get why you don't do the GPS thing :biggrin:

In my experience, the only purpose a GPS serves is to tell you where you are when you know you are lost. :imaposer:

Thanks to Jupiter i took a ride yesterday {Friday 26 } to one of the most beautiful area u are so high u could chat to the angels  photo,s dont do the area justice

thanks Jupiter great ride 

COLES said:
Thanks to Jupiter i took a ride yesterday {Friday 26 } to one of the most beautiful area u are so high u could chat to the angels   photo,s dont do the area justice

thanks Jupiter great ride   

:thumleft:

Hey Jupiter took the TOPPIES and my grandson up the Heavens gate on Sunday

real windy must have taken 100 photo,s

thanks once again 

THAT WOULD BE REAL GREAT THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE IS WHEN THE FASTER RIDERS RIDE OFF INTO THE DISTANCE WE FORGET WHERE WE WERE HEADING TO

BUT PLEASE MAKE CONTACT WHEN YOU PLAN ANOTHER RIDE

We should have one second Sunday in October again.

Coles we ride the speed of the slowest rider, so u won't forget where to go my bud :)

Kom COLES, waar's die prentjies van julle trips na die toring toe ?  :thumleft:

I will finally be able to join by then.   Have ordered my Acerbis tank,  hopefully on the bike by end Aug.

Looking forward!  :thumleft:  :ricky:

hey jupiter

my gramps took us up the mountain

thank u

Schoolboy

Hi Jup.  Thanks, I really enjoyed the ride and learnt quite a bit in the process.  Thanks for all the help and encouragement. 
Looking forward to doing it again some time.  Mark

Blue Motion said:
Hi Jup.  Thanks, I really enjoyed the ride and learnt quite a bit in the process.  Thanks for all the help and encouragement. 
Looking forward to doing it again some time.  Mark

Hey Mark, nice to see you here  :thumleft: Keep an eye on Plan a Ride for the Picnic Ride up the mountain.

Latest posts