WC Ride 11/4-- Andys alternative route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy660 said:
Hey Mr.Python ! or do they call you Sponge Bob ???

Sponge-Bob-Anchovy-Assault-icon--3.gif

Man that's good, still chuckling.  :laughing4:

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Look like you guys had a great ride!!!  :drif:

Hope the injured heals soon!!!

Enjoy the bedbaths :3some:

WHAT A RIDE !!! Men and woman down, at least I see no one retreated  :thumleft: The pics look familiar, so do some faces. Having done this ride with Andy I know what its all about. Anyhow, it shows the camaradery is all there.

Andy660 said:
After some BIG rain , when all the water holes are full again and there is plenty of mud !

Schweet, I'm in. Thats gonne be a gooooood one!

bradleys said:
How is the healing process going Neill?We miss you at lunch.
Maybe next week, there was quite a big improvement in the last 2 days eye starting to fade ankle doesn't ache all the time now..
So I just might be there next week.
Falcon says I'm not alloud to drive till the cast comes off - She's right of course but it sure is frustrating being pinned down.
That stunning bike I was keen on fell through. The Guys wife said he's not alloud to sell it. Jeeze it was a nice XT - Ah well..

Mr. Python said:
bradleys said:
Maybe next week, there was quite a big improvement in the last 2 days eye starting to fade ankle doesn't ache all the time now..
Falcon says I'm not alloud to drive till the cast comes off - She's right of course but it sure is frustrating being pinned down.
That stunning bike I was keen on fell through. The Guys wife said he's not alloud to sell it. Jeeze it was a nice XT - Ah well..

Husky Husky Husky

the_wes said:
Mr. Python said:
bradleys said:

Husky Husky Husky

Where, where, where ???  Read on some other thread that the last new 610te was sold to a Wdog and you don't really see the 2nd hand that often

Woestersous said:
the_wes said:
Mr. Python said:
bradleys said:

Husky Husky Husky

Where, where, where ???  Read on some other thread that the last new 610te was sold to a Wdog and you don't really see the 2nd hand that often

Couple of SM 610's bouncing around - still got decent enough suspension travel (obviously a bit lower than the TE but AFAIK more than a XT) just need a set of rims  :deal:

https://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-scooters-motorcycles-motorbikes-2007-Husqvarna-SM610-Supermotard-motard-W0QQAdIdZ196889068#

the_wes said:
Woestersous said:
the_wes said:
Mr. Python said:
bradleys said:

Husky Husky Husky

Couple of SM 610's bouncing around - still got decent enough suspension travel (obviously a bit lower than the TE but AFAIK more than a XT) just need a set of rims  :deal:

https://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-scooters-motorcycles-motorbikes-2007-Husqvarna-SM610-Supermotard-motard-W0QQAdIdZ196889068#
That is so weird, one of my employees asked me what I thought of this bike last week he's buying it, he's a tar hooligan but it might be rude to buy it out from under him  >:D
Maybe all is fair in love and war - muhaha

Mr. Python said:
the_wes said:
Woestersous said:
the_wes said:
Mr. Python said:
bradleys said:

Husky Husky Husky

That is so weird, one of my employees asked me what I thought of this bike last week he's buying it, he's a tar hooligan but it might be rude to buy it out from under him  >:D
Maybe all is fair in love and war - muhaha

there's another one in PE ;) just search on gumtree

also - phone the dealers - specifically Guscotts in PE, ask if they have any demo's or 2nd hand TEs - that's how I got mine ;)