WC Ride 11/4-- Andys alternative route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great ride & day, and for the organising guys.
Get well, Mr Pirated Python. Wes too (me was the bandage man, if that puts your mind at rest ;D)
Thanks for the great service Rynet (u sure handle that bike well, brings back fond memories of me 1200).
It was nice to meet the dogs (first ride)

Jislaaik julle CA manne ry paaie net soos ons s'n.  Julle val net harder! :biggrin:                    :eek:                  :peepwall:

zanderas said:
Get well, Mr Pirated Python. Wes too (me was the bandage man, if that puts your mind at rest ;D)
Thanks for the great service Rynet (u sure handle that bike well, brings back fond memories of me 1200).

thanks dude  :thumleft:

CAPTAIN J said:
Jislaaik julle CA manne ry paaie net soos ons s'n.  Julle val net harder! :biggrin:                    :eek:                  :peepwall:

Nie regtig nie, ons het maar baie min teerpad gery :laughing7:

:thefinger:

Only saw this thread today.

Thanks guys for an awesome ride, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Had a few teething issues with Brutus (was our first off road ride together) but nothing a 10 spanner x2 and lots of kicking couldn't cure.

Looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to N[]vA for putting up with me right at the back  :thumleft: . I was trying not to fall and get used to my bike at the same time.

Mr. Python and the_wes: Heal up soon guys, looking forward to riding with you again ... sometime

Fourie-kop said:
Fu@k Westy, wanneer gaan jy nou die Alt-route klaar maak... As jy neer moer nie is dit papwiele, bike wat breek, lunch,  ens.... As jy so aan hou gat jy nooit die ding klaar maak nie >:D maar meestal moer jy net neer... :imaposer:  :imaposer:

FK I have to agree maybe oneday he will do Piketberg mtn... :eek: :eek: can you imagine that.... >:D

Bus said:
I vote for a name change to Mr Pirate

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

:eek:scar:

:thumleft: :thumleft: and its quite a shiner... ;D heal well and soon

buzzlightyear said:
Good luck with the recovery Mr Python.  :thumleft: No more falling, otherwise you might overtake the_wes  ;D

No chance of that  :peepwall:

allan.cawood said:
Only saw this thread today.

Thanks guys for an awesome ride, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Had a few teething issues with Brutus (was our first off road ride together) but nothing a 10 spanner x2 and lots of kicking couldn't cure.

Looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to N[]vA for putting up with me right at the back  :thumleft: . I was trying not to fall and get used to my bike at the same time.

Mr. Python and the_wes: Heal up soon guys, looking forward to riding with you again ... sometime
:thumleft: allways a pleasure

zanderas said:

U welcome  :thumleft: I enjoyed playing nurse and waitress in between riding the bike and stepping on cats  >:D

Karl said:
buzzlightyear said:
Good luck with the recovery Mr Python.  :thumleft: No more falling, otherwise you might overtake the_wes  ;D

No chance of that  :peepwall:

the_wes forced a tie this week  ;)

Sorry, I really shouldn't joke about it.  :-[

Bus said:
CAPTAIN J said:

:laughing4:  :imaposer:

Rynet said:
zanderas said:

U welcome  :thumleft: I enjoyed playing nurse and waitress in between riding the bike and stepping on cats  >:D

Nice Renette..... :thumleft:

Thanks Andy and Wes for a great ride.Completed it without 1 fall. :ricky:
Rynet dankie vir die Puik diens by die Desert rose padstal. :imaposer:

To Wes and Neil heal well :biggrin:

Neil is doing well.
We had a dinner to attend last night which was very interesting ;) i mean the reaction of folk is interesting!
If neil developes headaches he'll need a brainscan.
otherwise he is bright and chipper and full of wise cracks as usual  :biggrin:
Thanks for support!

Falcon said:
Neil is doing well.
We had a dinner to attend last night which was very interesting ;) i mean the reaction of folk is interesting!

Glad to hear he's coming along. Nothing like a few wounds and bruises to get the conversation flowing.  ;D
All the best!

Bus said:
CAPTAIN J said:

Miskien moet julle meer teer ry volgende keer dan maak julle nie julle maaitjies so seer nie... :biggrin:

NP-Mugshot.jpg

[/quote]

:eek:

Eina !!!!!!!
Neil hope you heal well. :thumleft: