Beginners rit na Riebeeck Kasteel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Flatout a great idea thta I am sure helped a lot of beginners. As he acted as the shepherd I felt like the herd boy.
Really great outing.

That was a real pleasure! I'm just very grateful that no one fell. After all it was all worth the effort. Thank you once more for supporting the event and of cause Ronin for keeping an eye on Lindz. Well done to every one that took part. :thumleft:

index.php

Nice goggles Dusty  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pote said:
Jis ET, het jy nog nie geweet dat alle vroue oe agter hul kop het nie......

Haha, nee man, sy't daai goggles by my gekry, dis wat ek bedoel :D

Pote said:

Etienne is nog jonk, hy sal nog leer.......op die harde manier....... :ricky: :ricky:

KnopKop said:
Pote said:

Etienne is nog jonk, hy sal nog leer.......op die harder manier....... :ricky: :ricky:
hierdie ou het op die "harde" manier geleer.....
https://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=25318

Thanks Flatout, Was a great ride  :thumleft:

From the ride went to get the crashbars fitted, then strait to sand riding outside durbanville, just got home now  :ricky:

Thank you Flatout (my dad) for planning a great ride for today. I enjoyed every minute of the day  :thumleft:
My favorite part of the day was the gravel roads which i really enjoyed  :ricky:
Was great meeting all the bikers today aswel - what a friendly and helpful group of bikers  :)

Big thank you to my friend Ronin aswel for all your help  ;)

Can't wait for the next trip :biggrin:

Pote said:
KnopKop said:
Pote said:

Etienne is nog jonk, hy sal nog leer.......op die harde manier....... :ricky: :ricky:

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Sorry for the hi-jack Flatout ........    ::)

KnopKop said:
Pote said:
KnopKop said:
Pote said:

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Sorry for the hi-jack Flatout ........    ::)
Ja ek ook Flatout.....dit is hoekom ek nie kon saam gery het nie, ek het vir dit laat maak vandag......Hi Jack-off
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=62965.0

Thanks everyone, was  a beautiful day! I ingested a lot of dust on that road after lunch! Guess that's what happens when you pray for a windless day!?
Me and YamaV also found Dusty wondering on her own near Mellish on the Wellington Rd. Went with her through the soft sand at the dam site and water before showing her the back way to her friends in Blouberg. Cleaned up my wheels on the way on Allendale and Contermans Kloof Rds (best way to end a day of DS riding in my opinion).

Looking forward to the next one, thanks Flatout. :ricky:

:thumleft: Happy for you all.  ;D Looks like you guys & gals had a Gr8 day out.  :drif:

Dankie Oom Flatout vir die lekker trippie en die fotos!  Dit was great!  :thumleft:

Someone almost didn't make it in time for breakfast. I wonder why? :imaposer:

Attachments

• P1090986.JPG
    P1090986.JPG
    161.6 KB
Flatout said:
Flatout said:
Want more? :3some:
As julle wil weet waar Dusty Rusty se naam vandaan kom, gaan kyk na foto no 28. Dis nou hoe jy lyk as jy sonder 'n stofbril ry! :imaposer:

Nice trip guys and dolls ! But which girl is Dusty Rusty as there are 3 gals on photo 28? I have chatted to Dusty , but still havn't met her  ;)

Lekker!  :thumleft:

En die weer die naweek was perfek vir bike ry! Die enigste ding wat ek gery het is hierdie shop counter.... (sonder sukses I might ad...)

Bly almal het die geniet.