Blanket Run: Vrou se 1ste ride.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herms, meskien moet ons vir hulle 'n amptelike uitnodiging gee na die Bokshom bende!!!!

letsgofishing said:
What fairing/headlights you got on that DR?
Dont know ???
Got it with a XR650 that I bought a while back. Knew it would come in handy some day, so I kept it.

Kykdaar said:
Malibu said:
Kykdaar said:
Malibu said:
Tell her - "Well Done"  :thumleft:

She looks fantastic....

Careful Malibu......a statement like that is open to interpretation >:D

Ya, but some peeps interpretations here are generally ignored...  >:D

Eina...........of to my corner I go :p

Hahahahhaaa - oooops, sorry, did not mean to inflict damage on that fragile thing called a male ego.... my apologies!    :peepwall:

:biggrin:

Excellent - now we just need some of her excitement to rub off on some of our wives!!!! ;D

Well done to Mrs Emmer :)

She sure looks good on the scoot ... especially as she passes by the Katoompie. :imaposer:

Just wait one day she's going to get it all together and you'll be the one cleaning the dust from your visor... we may ride smaller bikes, maar ons girls is BAIE ligter.

Regards
TravelGravel

Awesome! Great stuff!  :cool:

Well done and you both are lucky to share the experience together.  :thumleft:

Ai ai ai... that is just so very special - to have your lady and laaitjie along. Brilliant stuff! Good for you, Colleen.  :thumleft:

Hey exelenet, dit lyk baie cool. Is so spyt ek konnie gaan nie, dit lyk vrek mooi daar. Well done op jou vrou om al die pad soontoe te ry!

Malibu said:
Tell her - "Well Done"   :thumleft:

She looks fantastic....

Ek stem saam, het 'n hele ent agter haar gery....  maar terug na haar ry vermoe, vir 'n eerste keer moet ek se dat sy baie goed gedoen het en sal miskien nog 'n paar gesoute manne 'n punt of twee wys. Sy lyk na 'n natural - so gemaklik op die fiets. Net'n bietjie positiewe kretiek.... staan op daai pegs as jy deur die water ry en kry daai centre of gravity so laag as moontlik anders gaan jy een of ander tyd jou gat sien. Moenie bang wees dat jou voete gaan natword en met jou bene in die lug deur die water ry nie. (was nogal komieklik - wens ek het die kamera byderhand gahad)

Great stuff you guys. Well done Mrs.
KT-emmer, she is a lady that likes the dirt, looking at the pics and the bike is for the dirt. ( Tar is too easy).  When that lady gets her own KTM, you gonna be in trouble mate.

One day my wife will also have her own wheels.

Bloody marvellous there CJ & Colleen, dam nice, looks like you rite at home on your new scoot Colleen, well done Lass!!! :thumleft:

My Mrs has also started to ride a bit but needs a smaller bike... This will come later...