McSack & Psycho Porra's excursion over the border into the Cape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho Porra

Junkyard dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
So, i have always wanted to go do the Baviaans and Die Hel and the Eastern Cape Bash this year provided the perfect opportunity.
Phoned my riding partner McSack and before you know it we made arrangements to attend the EC Bash as well as do Die Hel in a week. Leave was booked and final work commitments handled. And what a trip it was:cool:

Day 0
Tuesday, the 9th I load Johnny Bravo on the trailer and head towards Clarens to pull into M&M's place. As I am about to enter Bethlehem, I decide I am on leave so I can afford to stop and have some "wingerd voggies" so I call Petri Oosthuizen and see if he is keen on a little catchup at a watering hole of his choice but he was not available so I head on through to Clarens.
Duly arrived in Clarens and let McSack and Mandy know I will meet them in town for some sundowners and planning of the trip

IMG-2697.jpg

150D8C9C-D2B3-451D-B535-2933F412CA50.JPG

After a good couple of Rum and Cokes and banter with all the locals (McSack is somewhat of a celeb in Clarens by the looks of it), we decide to head to his house for some steaks on the braai before retiring for the night as tomorrow will be a long haul to Hogsback.