Quarry ride that turned into a Whoops ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueBull2007 said:
Rough Rider said:
Super Ten styling and me cocking the hill climb up  :ricky:

[flash=600,450]https://www.youtube.com/v/qJZQZZT_xzQ[/flash]

Looked like you got up there just fine?

I got bogged down in the sand on the landing at the top :mad:  On all my other attempts I kept up the momentum and railed the corner after the top landing  ;)

BlueBull2007 said:
Rough Rider said:
Super Ten styling and me cocking the hill climb up  :ricky:

[flash=600,450]https://www.youtube.com/v/qJZQZZT_xzQ[/flash]

Looked like you got up there just fine?

Slow motion of me getting it right  :biggrin:

[flash=640,445]https://www.youtube.com/v/O0puhqjP3LY[/flash]

Love the shot of your left foot coming out in front @ 53" ;D

Bring It On said:
Love the shot of your left foot coming out in front @ 53" ;D

I must admit I thought that was pretty cool too  :thumleft:

Lotsa fun and all those Whoops.... why isit that it is always so HOT in there and
makes things just that tougher to cope with... :mwink:

Nice riding with the big bikes... :biggrin:

Absolutely brilliant ride today!  Started off being kakked out by a traffic cop for riding on the shoulder of a national road and then it just got better.  I hope Rynet or one of the other photographers will start a RR.

Thanks Crossed Up that was a great ride  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Initially I was cursing you for taking us in those narrow sandy tracks but then I used the anger to just go , go,  go and started enjoying myself tremendously. Thanks again , and thanks everyone for all the pick-ups.  :3some:

I took very few photos , was too busy riding , but will post them tomorrow.

Was good to meet Rickus and Dirt Hound and to ride with you, Pleco , Rubicon and Roost again . :thumleft: :thumleft:

Crossed-up said:
Absolutely brilliant ride today!  Started off being kakked out by a traffic cop for riding on the shoulder of a national road and then it just got better.  I hope Rynet or one of the other photographers will start a RR.

Yes how was that traffic cop . :eek: He just shouted and shouted but when you took your helmet off he started to relax and then got all chatty .I mean we were on the grass verge , no danger to traffic at all , and it was only half a km .

He was, of course, quite right.  One is not allowed to drive on the verge, or the road reserve, period.  Especially on the wrong side of the road.  But a calm demeanour and my grey hair soon unknotted his undergarment.  Bless him, he was trying so hard to be fierce.

Crossed-up said:
He was, of course, quite right.  One is not allowed to drive on the verge, or the road reserve, period.  Especially on the wrong side of the road.  But a calm demeanour and my grey hair soon unknotted his undergarment.  Bless him, he was trying so hard to be fierce.

There is a lot to be learned from keeping your cool and remaining respectful.  :thumleft:

I unfortunately mislaid the video clips at Roost's house, so it will take a while to upload.

We had 2 ladies with us yesterday, and Crossed up did not hold back, trying his best to go into the worst tracks.

Respect ladies for keeping up and following us through that stuff!  :thumleft:

I am glad to see that even the pro's drop their bikes every now and again!  :biggrin: :biggrin: And right in front of the camera man!

But from what I saw yesterday, that is XR R country!