Sunday Ride on Paardebont Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoorn said:
The first of quite a few gates.  On the second pic is a sticker that "Jakkals" left on the gate. Strange enough, a little further I came upon three jackals running in the road. Unfortunately I could not take a picture because they ran into the bush before I could get my camera (a compact Fujifilm Finepix) out in time.
Ja, ek het daai pad al baie gery en dit is 'n baie lekker pad om te ry. Maar ek kan jou verseker daai drie jakkalse is geen bloed verwante van my nie,,,,,, :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Thanks vir 'n nice RR. :thumleft:

Hi Hoorn
Nice ride report!
I am a new 660 owner and looking for some farkle.
Are your crashbars from Rumbux? Would you recommend them?
What tall screen have you got on? Would you recommend it?

David.H said:
Hi Hoorn
Nice ride report!
I am a new 660 owner and looking for some farkle.
Are your crashbars from Rumbux? Would you recommend them?
What tall screen have you got on? Would you recommend it?
I think it is Rumbux. I got them as part of the deal when I bought the bike. If I remember correctly the crash bars came as part of the bash plate. I would say they are OK, but I have nothing to compare them to.
The screen is a Kappa. I can recommend it. (If you are short the original screen should be more than sufficient.) It is nice when travelling on tar or on a good dirt road and you are going fast. When I am going slow on a rocky surface with sharp bends it is a bit of a nuisance.

Beautiful country! Great pics and RR! Thank you  :thumleft:

Nice een Hoorn!!  :thumleft:  Al betwyfel Jupiter dalk die stelling dink ek nogsteds jy bly in DS hemel.  :drif:  :biggrin:

Mooi fotos, Hoorn!

Lekker plek om te ry - en dit sommer net buite jou dorp.

En hier sit ek agter my keyboard . . . .

<sigh>

:mad: