Things what we do on our holidays.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonDude

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Ok, so I left home today and made my way over to CG's place in Kempton, from where we are to leave very early tomorrow morning. As things stand now, we will spend tomorrow riding in the rain. I hope this clears up!

We made it to Kosi bay yesterday, riding two days in the rain. Weather is getting better now. Only one incident with CG's bike having a lie down so far.

Have fun Leon & CG!  Take it slow and safe, we need to share some wine at the Bash!

St Lucia tonight. Trying to not drink the town dry like we've been doing the past few nights. But I have CG here, so...

Don't break the tradition. It's bad luck. :deal: :biggrin:

Morning all. No more beer left in St Lucia, better move on. Hope Shelly beach is ready for us tonight.

ClimbingTurtle we stayed at Kosi Bay Lodge - at R600 per night a bit steep but worth it. Staff were great,food even better and LOTS of ice cold beer!!! Self catering chalet clean and comfortable bit shy on the cooking utensils. Trevor the guy the owns the Restaurant was great and very helpful!! 5km or so of sand to get to it - you can also try Utsh__yelo lodge and camp (sorry got a pole in the way of the name) but website is www.kosimouth.co.za Cell 0846442104. Right at the gate to the mouth - apparently really nice and no sand to get there. Both camping and lodge but busy so u need to book! 

Hey you two!... Keep us informed of the weather conditions.... looks like it'll be overcast for most of the weekend. Be careful if there's mud monsters around. ONE more sleep for me! Getting hellova excited now! :thumleft:

Disaster struck in Shelly Beach, I was too tired to finish off the beer, so someone must please go drink the few quarts we left behind. Doing better in Matatielle though.

Uh oh. Made it over Naudes neck pass in the worst wind that I've ever ridden in, it really pumps up there. But now, trouble! Decided to stay over in Rodes tonight, and met up with Firecoast and her band of merry men. Will the town ever return to normal?

Shit people, Hondsekierie and Smokes just rocked up, mad okes did Naudes in fading light, salute! Now, we drink this town dry!