Things what we do on our holidays.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cave Girl said:
ClimbingTurtle we stayed at Kosi Bay Lodge - at R600 per night a bit steep but worth it. Staff were great,food even better and LOTS of ice cold beer!!! Self catering chalet clean and comfortable bit shy on the cooking utensils. Trevor the guy the owns the Restaurant was great and very helpful!! 5km or so of sand to get to it - you can also try Utsh__yelo lodge and camp (sorry got a pole in the way of the name) but website is www.kosimouth.co.za Cell 0846442104. Right at the gate to the mouth - apparently really nice and no sand to get there. Both camping and lodge but busy so u need to book! 

Thanks CG - added to the list of spots to stay - cheers!

And Cheers!!

Out of the mountains, bash was a blast! In Yappie Ville Clarence tonight, going to crash in on the KLR clan party.

Those KLR people, you can't take them anywhere, they partied bigtime last night. CG and me got back safely to Kempton this afternoon, another great tour behind us. Thanks to everybody who followed this, I'll be adding a desent rr with pics soon.

LeonDude said:
Uh oh. Made it over Naudes neck pass in the worst wind that I've ever ridden in, it really pumps up there. But now, trouble! Decided to stay over in Rodes tonight, and met up with Firecoast and her band of merry men. Will the town ever return to normal?

Happy I found you two on my exploration trip.... took all of two minutes to go through town hahahaha

FC that pre-bash party was great!! glad you found us  :thumleft:
The lamb stew was legendary - going to try get the recipe  :)

LD thanks for a great route and fantastic company  :) picking up the bike and taking it through all the mud on day one  :thumleft:

Cave Girl said:
FC that pre-bash party was great!! glad you found us  :thumleft:
The lamb stew was legendary - going to try get the recipe  :)

LD thanks for a great route and fantastic company  :) picking up the bike and taking it through all the mud on day one  :thumleft:
Wassup CG?? don't you like mud? :pot: You should've seen us on the NXR & CRF230 playing around! Didn't believe that we never fell off..... NEVER be scared of mud doll... it's good for the complexion! :lol8: Glad you guys got home well!