WC Ride 11/4-- Andys alternative route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to see your posting  :thumleft:

take andys advice and let it heal up good n proper

PS how many offs do you have to have before you're a real biker 

I think you are getting famous for falling !!! I am quite sure you are now a uber biker !  >:D

Fu@k Westy, wanneer gaan jy nou die Alt-route klaar maak... As jy neer moer nie is dit papwiele, bike wat breek, lunch,  ens.... As jy so aan hou gat jy nooit die ding klaar maak nie >:D maar meestal moer jy net neer... :imaposer:  :imaposer:

Hey Guys,
I'm blown away by all the support and well wishes. thank you.
Y'all rock.
Falcon thinks I look especially funny this morn. Kinda pirate like. Trying to convince her I need a bed bath  >:D
Right eye was swelled closed this morn but otherwise it seems like it's gonna be a patience game.
NP-Mugshot.jpg

Good luck with the recovery Mr Python.  :thumleft: No more falling, otherwise you might overtake the_wes  ;D

Jeepers that is quite a shiner !!! Looks like you were in a barfight  >:D
speedy recovery  :thumleft:

Also, I forgot to thank etienne and allan for helping with the bike recovery and following the recovery vehicle to malmesbury to load me up!

I saw a badly damaged XT660 on a trailer behind a Tuscon last night.
The guy in the front passenger seat also looked a bit damaged? :p

Mr. Python said:
Hey Guys,
Y'all rock.
Falcon thinks I look especially funny this morn. Kinda pirate like. Trying to convince her I need a bed bath  >:D
Right eye was swelled closed this morn but otherwise it seems like it's gonna be a patience game.
NP-Mugshot.jpg

Doing any presentations over the next few days?

Mr. Python said:
Hey Guys,
Y'all rock.
NP-Mugshot.jpg

Very sorry to hear about this Bro.  Hop you and the bike are back on the (dirt) road soon.

PS Is the black eye a result of the prang or somthing you said to Ms Falcon ??  ;)

I vote for a name change to Mr Pirate

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

:eek:scar:

In fact, you also have a wooden leg

And a Falcon on your shoulder... (Not quite a parrot, but close enough...)

:biggrin:

Good luck with the healing process, matey!!!  :pirat:

Glad I missed all the action. Heal well. Keep the weight off the ankle till it is well healed. I broke my ankle ( metal plate and 7 screws) and for once listen to the Doctors so today no problems.