A Dirty Wild Dog Rides to God's Country to Visit Da Yoopers, Eh.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And look what was parked back of Carmelitas.  Appears Bundu was here.

Zoom in on the decal adhered to the chain guard on the old Kawasaki.  :pot:

I need to back up slightly again, my favorite home on Five Mile Point Road. 

When I was admiring the bridge, a couple drove up in this little outfit.  I liked it.  We struck up a convo about the tear-drop trailer.  He said it’s small, easy to pull, and the small Jeep pulls it quite nicely and still provides decent fuel efficiency.

After our convo ended, I continued north on Lake Shore Drive en route to Eagle Harbor, Michigan.

Though not before stopping to snap a few pics of Jacob Falls.

Unfortunately, with the South African male in the way, I could not obtain an unobstructed pic of the falls.

I was able to snap a pic of the top of the falls just above the giants head.

And the other side of the road with a pic of the stream and runoff.

But again, a pic of Jacobs Falls unobstructed was not to be had with the South African sized family enjoying the view.  :pot:

A few meters up the road, it was recommended to me by the South African family to stop at the Jampot bakery and get some donuts and sweet-rolls baked by the Monks.

And this Russian type Skete is where the monks rough it, lol.

The locals hate the monks.  Hate is an understatement, the locals want them dead apparently.  It wasn’t until after I purchased the sweet-rolls that I heard the whole Byzantine Catholic Monk nonsense is all an act, according to the locals.  Apparently, again according to the locals, these monks are a bunch of accountants and tax and land attorneys that swindled the elderly couple who previously owned the Russian Skete out of all their land for pennies on the dollar.  :xxbah:

I must say though, for a bunch of swindlers, they sure know how to make homemade jam and sweet-rolls.

Mr Zog said:
It can't be a South African male.  :sip:

He isn't wearing long socks with a comb stuck in them  :deal: :imaposer:

I just typed that for shits n giggles.

If I had to guess, he’s a corn fed Ohio farmer.

After the Monk bakery, I continued north towards Eagle Harbor.  On the way, I snapped a few pics of Lake Superior.

My location in the Keweenaw Peninsula in case you’re wondering.  The ‘you are here’ is the area where these pics were obtained.

I think this guy has it all figured out.  What a place for a small cabin.  I really like this small bay on Lake Superior.