FS bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crackerjack said:
ButchH said:
laurika said:
Kevin jumped onto the conca on the firepit to stomp the wood in deeper...then jumped back out, and hit a rock on the side of the pit....his ankle looked like it swallowed a tennis ball...please let us know if its broken or what the damage was?...carrots you are shortcutting the tumble from the bunkbed a bit..but hey....trying to exit thru the window which looked just like the door.... was also not one of your best moves.....
laban is so amazing , every bash there is a thoughtfull little gift..or a bell or something,- was wonderful to meet your wife sir....and Gunda Gunda....you have one very polite and kind son....was a treat to meet him also....and thank you for the fancy coffee.... :thumleft:
[/

Kevin has got some damage to his ankle but we don’t know how badly yet.
my ankle is on the mend thank you for caring it's the price I pay for wanting to be young.......

Whoo Hoo Kev baby I thought your forum name was "not too sure" :biggrin:

jupiter said:
Crackerjack said:
ButchH said:
laurika said:
Kevin jumped onto the conca on the firepit to stomp the wood in deeper...then jumped back out, and hit a rock on the side of the pit....his ankle looked like it swallowed a tennis ball...please let us know if its broken or what the damage was?...carrots you are shortcutting the tumble from the bunkbed a bit..but hey....trying to exit thru the window which looked just like the door.... was also not one of your best moves.....
laban is so amazing , every bash there is a thoughtfull little gift..or a bell or something,- was wonderful to meet your wife sir....and Gunda Gunda....you have one very polite and kind son....was a treat to meet him also....and thank you for the fancy coffee.... :thumleft:
[/

Kevin has got some damage to his ankle but we don’t know how badly yet.
my ankle is on the mend thank you for caring it's the price I pay for wanting to be young.......

I'm not too sure who you are, but welcome to the Dogs  :imaposer:

Skerp OOm Jup  :thumleft:

Oppad na die bash  jammer kerels ek sukkel bietjie met die pics

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    351.2 KB
  • E.JPG
    E.JPG
    287.7 KB
Nog n paar oppad na die bash...

Attachments

• G.JPG
    G.JPG
    336.8 KB
  • n paar locals 1.JPG
    n paar locals 1.JPG
    435.4 KB
  • J.JPG
    J.JPG
    423.5 KB
Dagbreek in die Vrystaat

Attachments

• 143.JPG
    143.JPG
    456.9 KB
  • L.JPG
    L.JPG
    232.1 KB
Verwelkomings komitee op die wilds plaas.

n Paar troetel diere

n Baie interresante plek die wildsplaas

Chinaconnextion en Dirty Boy

Attachments

• P.JPG
    P.JPG
    366.3 KB
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    277.7 KB
  • 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    314.3 KB
  • O.JPG
    O.JPG
    426.5 KB
  • N.JPG
    N.JPG
    337.2 KB
Braai in die bos... :thumleft: :thumleft:

Attachments

• 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    479.7 KB
  • 087.JPG
    087.JPG
    361 KB
  • 089.JPG
    089.JPG
    348.5 KB
  • 097.JPG
    097.JPG
    423.7 KB
Hier het ek,Wil net ry (jnr) en Dirty Boy ons eie rigting ingeslaan terug Clarens toe

Attachments

• 098.JPG
    098.JPG
    250.4 KB
  • 102.JPG
    102.JPG
    351.3 KB
  • 101.JPG
    101.JPG
    237.2 KB
  • 099.JPG
    099.JPG
    385.3 KB
Dit was so effe winderig... :imaposer:

Wil net ry (jnr)

Dirty Boy

Attachments

• 103.JPG
    103.JPG
    113.1 KB
  • 107.JPG
    107.JPG
    308.2 KB
  • 115.JPG
    115.JPG
    265.2 KB
  • 117.JPG
    117.JPG
    317.7 KB
  • 121.JPG
    121.JPG
    324.9 KB
Nog n paar pics

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    273.7 KB
  • 124.JPG
    124.JPG
    351.6 KB
  • 127.JPG
    127.JPG
    338.5 KB
Oppad terug na die bash

Kan enige iemand die voel id?  Bloukraanvoel miskien?

Ons het die bash geniet, sien uit na die volgende een

Attachments

• 145.JPG
    145.JPG
    194 KB
  • 150.JPG
    150.JPG
    228.9 KB
  • 152.JPG
    152.JPG
    211.2 KB
  • 153.JPG
    153.JPG
    186.4 KB
Hi Topie, daai lyk soos 'n Sekretarisvoël. Jy is gelukkig om hom te sien hulle is maar skaars.  :thumleft:

Dis hy..dankie ZAR.. hy het letterlik van agter af verby ons gevlieg en gaan sit...hy was baie naby aan die pad maar toe ons stilhou het hy dieper die veld ingeloop.

ZAR said:
Hi Topie, daai lyk soos 'n Sekretarisvoël. Jy is gelukkig om hom te sien hulle is maar skaars.   :thumleft:

Yip they are scarce... plenty in the NC especially in the Lohatlha area....

Thanks Topie....thatClarens area was really beautiful wil definitely do that area again..... :thumleft:

GO GIRL said:

Lohatlha...  where nothing grows shoulder high and f-all comes to eat it!  :pot:    :imaposer:

ZAR said:
GO GIRL said:

Lohatlha...  where nothing grows shoulder high and f-all comes to eat it!   :pot:    :imaposer:

haha, would you want to live in an area that Go Girl and her 'friends' visit to blow the crap out of every koppie with Fighters, Oliphants, G5's, G6's and small arms because they saw the grass move ?
Oops, thats how it was in my days there but that was many moons ago.

That (Lohatla) is the area where exercise become real with all the bangs and movements around you.

That was also when I was last there

Cool pics en grooooooooot voel stories....tot die volgende keer. Ek vat my Toppie se thumper af Thumper Bash toe.....any takers om saam te ry?

Praat met my seun Francois.  Hy sukkel miskien of verlof te kry, maar sal daai XT500 dalk wil afvat. 
Hoe lank dink jy sal julle met XT's ry tot daar?
Vraag is of hy dit 'n langnaweek sal moet maak ?