Jonaskop Villiersdorp Dagtrippie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the RR Fenderbender.  :thumleft:  I am so sorry I missed this one! Please keep me posted for the next one.  :thumleft:

Crossed-up said:
What an amazing place to ride to!  One day I hope to ride up there if you do it again.

I was checking it out on Google Earth.  What the hell is that place about 3 km to ENE (64 degrees), and who did they have to know to get that right?

That looks like a larney mountain retreat. "They" most probably own the land  :thumleft:

What a wonderful oppurtunity to legally ride up there! My petrolhandjie het gejeuk, dit lyk dan soos n seksie op die Isle of Man! Die teerpaadjie was eintlik baie lekker om te ry, die uitsigte asemberowend! En die manne was top mense, soos ek reeds gese het in Planning.
Daai HP freewheel amper vinniger daar af as wat die Yammie in gear loop :xxbah:

Crossed-up said:
I was checking it out on Google Earth.  What the hell is that place about 3 km to ENE (64 degrees), and who did they have to know to get that right?

According to the farmers on the Agterkliphoogte side , it was a privateer who bought a piece of land from a farmer in the district . So he build himself a little Spanish Palace deep in the mountains and very secluded. Lucky bastard.