Never a dull moment in Kzn- 2 fractures and a black mamba..............UPDATED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the support guys. The little op is this afternoon at Umhlanga hospital, but I am not sure I am going to be there long - I may even be back home this evening, so I am sorted - thanks for the offers.

Today is supposed to be the last day of a course I have been giving to three studes, but the mean sister says I can't do it in the surgical ward - bummer

The body is sore and stiff this morning, but a cup of coffee and a walk around the garden will help.  

Eish, do you know how useful a left thumb is ? Try and put on socks, fasten your your right cuff-button, peel a nartjie, or do up shoe laces without it.  ;D

Txs Jeff and Fran and alll for the lekka ride, i scored 10 pionts by hitting a foving white fowl that 

777 said:
Txs Jeff and Fran and alll for the lekka ride, i scored 10 pionts by hitting a foving white fowl that   

Pleasure Craig good to have you along................ Whats with the foving white fowl......... where was that??

madmike999 said:
nice eventful ride,

must say this time of year my biggest fear is snakes. Hate the things but seem to attract them when on the bike. Got attract by a mos. spitting cobra 3 years ago, drive past a killed rinkhals two weeks ago, and over easter we took the RS to parys, rode over another mos. spitting cobra just before the N4 offramp heading to Krugersdorp. will MX Boots stop puffadder fangs ? i will rather not think about it.

Good luck Gunda !

Thanks MM999............. sounds like you are a magnet.......hahahaaha dont know about the puffadder and boots but dont want to try.

Bring It On said:
Nice RR guys. Gr8 photos too :thumleft: :thumleft:

Sorry to hear about the "Downs" & "Brokken Bones". Hope you guys heal soon. ;)

Thanks BIO.

Hentie bm said:
Nice en sterkte Gunda  :thumleft:

Thanks Hentie  :thumleft:

Some more pics of Wild doc.................. Good to have you along. :thumleft:

Attachments

• Sunday 15th Ryder Ride 064.jpg
    Sunday 15th Ryder Ride 064.jpg
    120.4 KB
  • Sunday 15th Ryder Ride 088.jpg
    Sunday 15th Ryder Ride 088.jpg
    113.9 KB
  • Sunday 15th Ryder Ride 155.jpg
    Sunday 15th Ryder Ride 155.jpg
    103.7 KB
Thanks for a really lekker morning in the Valley Jeff and Fran, that was a great route you took us on.

Strongs to Grant, well done for handling the pain so well while we waited for the ambulance to arrive. Looked like a really bad break, his whole leg folded sideways just above where his short 50/50 boot ended. Heal well mate, look forward to seeing you back on the bike asap.

Thanks wilddoc for the company on the ride, was  imprressed with the way you handled your 950, must say, I think you got yourself a great bike there.

JonW said:
Thanks for a really lekker morning in the Valley Jeff and Fran, that was a great route you took us on.

Strongs to Grant, well done for handling the pain so well while we waited for the ambulance to arrive. Looked like a really bad break, his whole leg folded sideways just above where his short 50/50 boot ended. Heal well mate, look forward to seeing you back on the bike asap.

Thanks wilddoc for the company on the ride, was  imprressed with the way you handled your 950, must say, I think you got yourself a great bike there.

Pleasure Jon............We need to meet up soon so I can show you the single track from Idube. Perhaps Wednesday???? :thumleft:

letsgofishing said:
Great ride and pics guys, but all this breaking of various parts of our anatomy simply has to stop!  :(

Thanks LGF............. and I agree. :'(  Perhaps it was because we did not stop at a shabeen.

19 bikes on the ride so the odds were high.....................

Great ride & nice pics!! Sorry about the pains - wish you speedy recovery! :thumleft:

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:.....en awesome pics!!!

Eeeish Gunda....hoop jy word gou beter!!

Great photos and ride. :thumleft:hope all you broken dogs heal quick.
Anybody done any angling in the Inanda river?

Badger thanks for the pics.You are doing a great job.Jonw thanks for taking me along I feel I learned a lot.
Badger I am impressed with the big BMW they do handle the off road well.Made the rides look good.

Hey Badger ... nice ride ...

But you will need to start making t-shirts like Jules if you carry on like this ...

"I went on Badger's ride and broke a ..."

its heartbreakingly beautiful area, would love to ride this, sorry about the accident Gunda, and even more of the knee thats busted! thanks for the lovely pictures... :thumleft:

Nice RR! Next time I'm down there, would like to join (if I may).
Hey Peter... you must take your finger out of your nose when going down gravel roads  :pot: No seriously, I wish you a speedy recovery mate! That goes too for the others, whom I've not met. Heal soon guys! :thumleft:

Thanks for report and pics really makes me miss my bike sorry we could not make it.
Need to get a real job.
Keep it up and by that i mean that front wheel .
See you all soon I hope.
Peter and Grant if you dont fall you not trying hard enough.
Cheers