Our first Rally Report: Paradise Rally '09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buller said:
This picture summarises pretty well my opinion about rallies (and why I don't attend them):

index.php

Would you have said the same if it was your dick? :imaposer:

OK, just kidding, don't go off........ :thumleft:

wow,,,we have a budding sam haskins photographer,,,

especially liked the pics of the bike in the garden,,,

keep it up,,,great rr

Uiltjie said:
Would you have said the same if it was your dick? :imaposer:

Oh no, now I have this horrible image in my mind :confused3: :puke_r:

Actually thanks, that's a great tip should I need to cool down...

Glad you enjoyed it on your own terms :ricky: :thumleft: :ricky:

Interesting pix of the rally, Misty!  Thanks for not being judgmental about the rally, so we could get a "fair" idea of what it was like.  Not sure if my cuppa, but think I should attend at least one some time in the future!

Misty said:
... whateva

Hey Misty, I take you're the elegant blond rider as seen on other pictures, and not the red head holding a glass of beer... :pale:

Buller said:
Misty said:
... whateva

Hey Misty, I take you're the elegant blond rider as seen on other pictures, and not the red head holding a glass of beer... :pale:

Buller, is jy 'n "stok-innie-hol" soos jou avatar?  Whats wrong with a redhead holding a beer?

173962384_7e72ece863_m.jpg

Laat jou hare bietjie hang man! :laughing4:

Buller said:

Trying to score some points  ;) – haha just teasing – nothing against red heads myself, but no, that’s not me, yes Im the blond – she was just one of the colourful people in the crowd having a bit of fun – but there is a pic of me holding a beer or two too… hmm what does that say ?  ;D

Anyway, the rally for us was fun and I just wanted to share what we experienced with this RR, being our first time, we were curious – and ja, not everyone’s cup of tea (excuse the pun) … and nothing wrong with that either  :ricky:

Misty said:
Buller said:

Trying to score some points  ;) – haha just teasing – nothing against red heads myself, but no, that’s not me, yes Im the blond – she was just one of the colourful people in the crowd having a bit of fun – but there is a pic of me holding a beer or two too… hmm what does that say ?  ;D

Anyway, the rally for us was fun and I just wanted to share what we experienced with this RR, being our first time, we were curious – and ja, not everyone’s cup of tea (excuse the pun) … and nothing wrong with that either  :ricky:

Brilliant description! :thumleft:

You know, different people enjoy themselves in different ways.....we should all just let them be and let them enjoy themselves!

Talk about colourful, here's a pic of my wife with 2 "colourful" caracters at the Buff in 2005!

Attachments

• B 074001.jpg
    B 074001.jpg
    66.5 KB
:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Hehe – seems she is torn between big teeth or no teeth  :D lekka

Uiltjie said:
Misty said:
Buller said:

Brilliant description! :thumleft:

You know, different people enjoy themselves in different ways.....we should all just let them be and let them enjoy themselves!

Talk about colourful, here's a pic of my wife with 2 "colourful" caracters at the Buff in 2005!

hope she did not drink from johan's cup. many a lass offered his drink have found his teeth in the cup after a swig  :biggrin:

:imaposer:

I wonder how many sets he's lost that way?  :)

The oke on the right is Johan. He is a farmer from Ladysmith. Rally legend, believe he has got 52 years rally experience. Rides a RT with 200 000 kays on the clock.

Latest posts