Stoetie ry so draaitjie Oasis toe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoetbul

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Na 'n lekker kuier en so effe teespoed is ek by die huis. Het my kamera se krag draad by huis vergeet, so die wat daar was kan solank 'n paar foto's gooi.
Myne sal ek more oggend gou gooi.
Sean wat saam met ons gery het en sy fiets na moer toe geval het is ok. Hy is blou van bo tot onder en sal dalk vandag x-trale moet laat neem want ek dink steeds daar is 'n paar ribbe af. Hy sal maar 'n stil kerfees he' met al die pyn maar dit kon veel erger gewees het. :3some:

Sub, wou ook graag Stoetie se blad geskud het, ek en Blinkes het toe maar gery, hoor Stoetie is so 'n berugte man :eek7:

Kom Rynet, gooi so voorsmakie? Myne kan ek eers more gooi.

Ek het nie so baie fotos nie , het Saterdag aand min geneem .  Het so een of twee.  Ek Post solank die vintage Stoetie terwyl ek gou nog fotos soek  >:D

Hierdie was eintlik die Morning after the night before .  :imaposer: Kan sommer in jou gesig sien julle het laat gekuier  :lol8:

Attachments

• Cederberg Oases Long way around 567 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 567 (Copy).JPG
    109 KB
I was too busy playing nurse on Saturday night so took only one or two fotos  . I dislike taking fotos of people when they are injured badly so didn't take any fotos of Shaun or the ambulance etc , but I took a discreet one of him from behind, and of his injured bike .

He came off and tumbled over the top of his KTM and landed in a ditch just 10 kilos from Oases. Eina the poor man was in a lot of pain.  He is ok , no bones broken but bruised/ tore muscles , soft tissue and ligaments , ouch.

Attachments

• Cederberg Oases Long way around 547 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 547 (Copy).JPG
    157.9 KB
  • Cederberg Oases Long way around 549 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 549 (Copy).JPG
    218.8 KB
  • Cederberg Oases Long way around 550 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 550 (Copy).JPG
    217.5 KB
I love taking sardines on a bike trip. Its lekker protein for brekkies and you can use the oil to lube your chain also . :biggrin:

Thanks Superten for not laughing at my idea , I do like to recycle . :thumleft:

Attachments

• Cederberg Oases Long way around 562 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 562 (Copy).JPG
    186.7 KB
  • Cederberg Oases Long way around 563 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 563 (Copy).JPG
    183.3 KB
Rynet said:
I love taking sardines on a bike trip. Its lekker protein for brekkies and you can use the oil to lube your chain also . :biggrin:

He,he that's brilliant, Rynet. Would you say a chain can do about 300km's on the sardine oil with no other maintenance?

Rynet said:

That chain really needed lube. You by now have already bought chain lube.Right?

And riding behind you made me crave fish and chips.Weird,huh?

superten said:
Rynet said:

That chain really needed lube. You by now have already bought chain lube.Right?

And riding behind you made me crave fish and chips.Weird,huh?

I will NOT make any comment  :imaposer:

*Heimerholding10thingstosayforhimself*

Katel Kat said:
Rynet said:

He,he that's brilliant, Rynet. Would you say a chain can do about 300km's on the sardine oil with no other maintenance?
Rynet is use to the shaft of the 1200, and the viscosity of sardine-oil will only be sufficient for a.... a toema wat :peepwall: :pot:

boere said:
Rynet ek weet daar is nog tamatiesous foto's ook :sip:

Komaan moenie terughou nie gee alles :peepwall:

:imaposer: :imaposer: om te gaan met die fish en chips.  :imaposer:

Attachments

• Cederberg Oases Long way around 518 (Copy).JPG
    Cederberg Oases Long way around 518 (Copy).JPG
    161 KB
Snafu said:
Rynet, did you ask Shaun to undress? :p

:laughing4: Very funny !  No he had internal injuries , so a plaster would not have helped .