Where has your bike taken you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big oil said:
DavidMorrisXp said:
The N2 has become a place to go for a run in the mornings, here is my run along it on Monday -day 53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahW8Oaml9qs&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for sharing. 

I must say, seems dangerous to me for humans to be running/walking near automobiles traversing at such a high rate of speed, just a few meters away.  It's unlawful here to do such a thing.

Abdolutely Big Oil

The speed limit is 75mph or 120km/h

It is illegal for pedestrians to be there but on this highway, there are people stopping, cycling, playing football, jogging, jay walking and then  there are the criminals who will put rocks in the road to bring your car to a stop so they can rob you.   

I assume it is safer in the USA but here we take the good with the bad

Took the bike to Montagu this morning for business.
The plan is to return home via a bit of a detour.

:ricky:

Kaboef said:

Sounds too good!!
But it is dangerous riding alone that far,  with viruses waiting around every corner- should've asked me to be your backup, at least you know my bike well :)

Went to go see some clients on terrible roads today
6e3a56d4d048ac09c186852cd5248142.jpg
109cdf93cf474f254432cdb313bdb413.jpg
386bf00a7cd14a5a2bd505c4e269f564.jpg

Sent from my BV6800Pro using Tapatalk

MildlyWild said:
Kaboef said:

Sounds too good!!
But it is dangerous riding alone that far,  with viruses waiting around every corner- should've asked me to be your backup, at least you know my bike well :)

Haha, True.  :thumleft:

I did +- 450km today. Good to clear the head.
Sunday some more with the boys.

Headed for the coast yesterday

Attachments

• 8E3FF6B6-95E7-4624-BB42-930D61C306B1.jpeg
    8E3FF6B6-95E7-4624-BB42-930D61C306B1.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 235
  • AD28BEA5-9C2F-409B-94F5-DA683139642D.jpeg
    AD28BEA5-9C2F-409B-94F5-DA683139642D.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 265
edgy said:

A bit off-topic, but how do you rate the 790 against the AT?  Don't want to ignite a pissing contest, just interested seeing as you've owned both. 

Your thoughts on that Enduristan tailpack would also be useful seeing as I've ordered one. 

Thanks [member=1336]edgy[/member]  :thumleft:

Dorsland said:
edgy said:

A bit off-topic, but how do you rate the 790 against the AT?  Don't want to ignite a pissing contest, just interested seeing as you've owned both. 

Your thoughts on that Enduristan tailpack would also be useful seeing as I've ordered one. 

Thanks [member=1336]edgy[/member]  :thumleft:

That will be an interesting read

Dorsland I must admit I really enjoyed the AT and still feel it’s the smoothest and most comfortable bike I’ve owned by far, I’m 1.78 and could travel at any speed with my visor open and have zero buffeting and I miss that a lot!
I’m having fun on the 790 and the attraction to me is the size and weight and to a degree the hooligan fun factor although still not quite in the SE league...that bike should still be in my garage :'(
The AT is a solid reliable and comfortable machine that won’t easily let you down and that in itself means a lot, they have a bit of a reputation for being a bit pap which I never felt at all and the AT is deceiving quick with an awesome power delivery and that DCT in sports mode will leave a lot of big mean orange machines in its dust!! :thumleft:

Kaboef said:
MildlyWild said:
Kaboef said:

Sounds too good!!

Haha, True.  :thumleft:

I did +- 450km today. Good to clear the head.
Sunday some more with the boys.

Let us know where you find road blocks, if any. Apparently Ceres has blocks both sides

edgy said:
Dorsland I must admit I really enjoyed the AT and still feel it’s the smoothest and most comfortable bike I’ve owned by far, I’m 1.78 and could travel at any speed with my visor open and have zero buffeting and I miss that a lot!
I’m having fun on the 790 and the attraction to me is the size and weight and to a degree the hooligan fun factor although still not quite in the SE league...that bike should still be in my garage :'(
The AT is a solid reliable and comfortable machine that won’t easily let you down and that in itself means a lot, they have a bit of a reputation for being a bit pap which I never felt at all and the AT is deceiving quick with an awesome power delivery and that DCT in sports mode will leave a lot of big mean orange machines in its dust!! :thumleft:

Just to add to that, if you adjust the torque control on the AT, it alters it’s character.  I found it more aggressive when the torque control was dialed out

edgy said:

I commented to someone this week that Honda is the Toyota of the bike world.  I have to admit that a small part of me would like to own a 790.  :)  Thanks for the feedback.  :thumleft:

Some guys I know went looking for a checkers to do their shopping in the HenleyOnKlip, Heidelberg, Greylingstad, Villiers quadrangle.
Only managed to find some great dirt roads and one small superette...even though a crazy porra was in front
b5d733f6acf26325db97ff74efcd5696.jpg
3d97405469d17a9080c6981b07b4088e.jpg
933628595c314b8ece515bc930d2c7cc.jpg
f9b9f0a1fb622c85a60d843dd3801f3d.jpg

c32953e4402325327d2c399151ba89e9.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]ons het plaase besoek want ons is die “plaaswag”. It was a bonus to be able to find a packet of smokes for sale