Another Great Overberg ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey peeps, here's a few I took with my phone:

Pity you can't see the bikes in the pic of the old Botriver pass, it looked pretty cool.

Attachments

• Overberg1.jpg
    Overberg1.jpg
    140.7 KB
  • Overberg2.jpg
    Overberg2.jpg
    203.2 KB
  • Overberg3.jpg
    Overberg3.jpg
    139.1 KB
  • Overberg4.jpg
    Overberg4.jpg
    229.8 KB
  • Overberg5.jpg
    Overberg5.jpg
    190.4 KB
2 more:

Attachments

• Overberg6.jpg
    Overberg6.jpg
    148.4 KB
  • Overberg7.jpg
    Overberg7.jpg
    197.2 KB
So did anyone get a pic of me riding Wes' Husky?

I just want to see if it makes me look gay...

:laughing7:

No photo but ABSOLUTELY !!!! Your DR was puking while you rode past!!!

Seems like I missed an awesome ride!!!

By the looks and sounds of things this was a good one...

Bus said:

You look ok Bus but The Wes is the king of Husky's!!

033-2.jpg

the_wes said:
I must say, I really fell in love with my bike yesterday - all the sandy bits, the rocky bits, the rutted bits and the uphill bits, it just ate them up and begged for more! I even had 2 DRZ fanboys ask to take it for a ride! Huskies FTW!
Tell us more, where did you go ride Yesterday?

Pullaway said:
the_wes said:
I must say, I really fell in love with my bike yesterday - all the sandy bits, the rocky bits, the rutted bits and the uphill bits, it just ate them up and begged for more! I even had 2 DRZ fanboys ask to take it for a ride! Huskies FTW!
Tell us more, where did you go ride Yesterday?

i am an eeee-ddeeee-oooot

I meant to say: SUNDAY

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

R-O-V-Rat said:
Bus said:

033-2.jpg

bike suits you, tappit. time for an upgrade?  :mwink:

BTW: The pair of gloves abandoned on the table at the Peregrine is still waiting for the rightful owner to collect them.

They will be released in exchange for a reasonable description to proof ownership and a Windhoek Draught payable at Kriges to cover transport cost :evil6:

If not claimed I'll try if they fit :thumleft:

R-O-V-Rat said:
Bus said:

033-2.jpg

Bus kan daai stuk italiaanse kak wheelie?

Hehehehe... Jip, maar ek het so paar klein power lifts gedoen... nie die issue gepush nie...

As Wes net sy fkn airbox sal oopmaak en die jetting aanpas gaan hy 'n monster op sy hande hê.

Lekker bike

Bus said:
Hehehehe... Jip, maar ek het so paar klein power lifts gedoen... nie die issue gepush nie...

As Wes net sy fkn airbox sal oopmaak en die jetting aanpas gaan hy 'n monster op sy hande hê.

Lekker bike

dink nie hy kan dit handle nie ... :pot: verstaan hy afrikaans? :deal:

lecap said:
BTW: The pair of gloves abandoned on the table at the Peregrine is still waiting for the rightful owner to collect them.

They will be released in exchange for a reasonable description to proof ownership and a Windhoek Draught payable at Kriges to cover transport cost :evil6:

If not claimed I'll try if they fit :thumleft:

oh thanks those gloves are mine ,great shot ! They are years old and tatty and one has a hole on one / two of the fingers where I slid on the tar , and has silver knuckle dusters to hit mirrors out ;) , but they are nice and ventilated for off -road. I had to do the ride with my winter gloves , becuase I misplaced the summer ones , due to too much chatting , thanks Le Cap please give me their number and I will collect  :thumleft: :thumleft: