Another Great Overberg ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lecap said:
BTW: The pair of gloves abandoned on the table at the Peregrine is still waiting for the rightful owner to collect them.

They will be released in exchange for a reasonable description to proof ownership and a Windhoek Draught payable at Kriges to cover transport cost :evil6:

If not claimed I'll try if they fit :thumleft:

Too small :-\

Rynet said:
oh thanks those gloves are mine ,great shot ! They are years old and tatty and one has a hole on one / two of the fingers where I slid on the tar , and has silver knuckle dusters to hit mirrors out ;) , but they are nice and ventilated for off -road. I had to do the ride with my winter gloves , becuase I misplaced the summer ones , due to too much chatting , thanks Le Cap please give me their number and I will collect  :thumleft: :thumleft:

OK I can bring them to lunch on Wednesday?

lecap said:
lecap said:
BTW: The pair of gloves abandoned on the table at the Peregrine is still waiting for the rightful owner to collect them.

They will be released in exchange for a reasonable description to proof ownership and a Windhoek Draught payable at Kriges to cover transport cost :evil6:

If not claimed I'll try if they fit :thumleft:

Too small :-\

Rynet said:
oh thanks those gloves are mine ,great shot ! They are years old and tatty and one has a hole on one / two of the fingers where I slid on the tar , and has silver knuckle dusters to hit mirrors out ;) , but they are nice and ventilated for off -road. I had to do the ride with my winter gloves , becuase I misplaced the summer ones , due to too much chatting , thanks Le Cap please give me their number and I will collect  :thumleft: :thumleft:

OK I can bring them to lunch on Wednesday?
Thanks Le Cap you are a honey  :thumleft: I need them for CABC please  :biggrin: